Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Called the Jim rome show and he ripped me apart for steroid use

macDbol said:
wasnt it cool when the QB fromt he saints (jim everet?Sp?) popped him in the face a few years back

lol!!..that was fucking awesome..he didnt really pop him in the face, just flung him off his chair on his talk show..i fuckin respect jim everett after that...the reason he flipped is because jim rome kept calling him Chris(there was a female tennis player chris everete, he was doin this purposely to piss Jim Everet off)

sicklydiesel said:

lol!!..that was fucking awesome..he didnt really pop him in the face, just flung him off his chair on his talk show..i fuckin respect jim everett after that...the reason he flipped is because jim rome kept calling him Chris(there was a female tennis player chris everete, he was doin this purposely to piss Jim Everet off)

I remember that. It was hilarious. Dont say that Everett didn't warn him though, he told Rome to stop a few times before tossing over the table!

alien amp pharm said:

I remember that. It was hilarious. Dont say that Everett didn't warn him though, he told Rome to stop a few times before tossing over the table!

:FRlol: ...Romie looked like he was going to piss his pants when that happened.He just fell back into the "prison bitch" position,classic TV.......

I'm begining to face the facts

The american population is what, 50% obese. Look around, how many people have good bodies, even in the gym.

People are all ready to listen to rome rant while they sop up their mcdonalds or drink some millers and say "yeah jim you are right!"

Whats the side effects from that mcdonalds garbage athletes promote? Heart disease, obesity, etc!

Jim rome should keep his big mouth shut. No juice, no interest in sports. Football would be shit. Baseball back to 50 being a big home run number. What does he think made it possible for all these 300lbers at 12% bodyfat, protein shakes?

As someone states on this board its natural selection. If you aren't the 1 in 25,000,000 genetic freak, you juice to play at a certain level. You don't, you are weeded out!!!

All this talk about how bad juice is makes me want to slap the shit out of somebody, but I refrain, I don't want them to accuse me of having "roid rage!"

Its bad enough being into fitness is made hard in this country by the typical weak minded fat ass. They can't understand our dedication to the human body, so they sure as hell can't understand juice.

I have not read of one incident of a steriod user knocking off a bank to feed his habit. I have not seen steriod users at pawn shops selling stolen goods. Rome and the media are getting the torches and the propaganda ready for a good ol' fashion, typical new age, moralistic american witch hunt!!!

Fuck him and the media, come with both sides or don't report!!!!

me2damnit--I agree with you 100% bro. Hell, most of the baseball players back in the day used a form of speed to get them through games. ie. Pete Rose has admitted to taking speed pills to deal with the day in and day out punishment that your body endures during a baseball season.

Shit, athletes get shot up with tranquilizers to deaden the pain from injuries in order to keep playing. All of these reporters are asking about now are the risks involved on your body by taking some form of steroids, hell just as many athletes are wrapped up in other drugs such as cocaine and alcohol abuse. They get paid a lot of money to perform to the best of their ability, so why wouldn't they take a product that could enhace their ability even more?

This subject just gives the media a debate on whether or not the records that have been broke lately deserve any type of astrik by them in the record books. But hell even though the hitters are on the juice, this also means that pitchers are as well. These guys in the media that are saying that it does not give pitchers that much of an advantage are full of shit. I know of a couple of pitchers that can throw around 89 or 90 mph while not on the juice, but on the shit can hit around mid to high 90's. (Both are in the Major Leagues)

Who cares if pro athletes are taking some form of steroids, if I wanted to see a bunch of skinny as f**kers or fat asses playing pro sports then I would go to a church league softball game.

bump

i actually do like Rome, even though he has a massive ego, i like alot of his takes on sports and news ingeneral. It just proves that people are scared of what they know nothign about.

Damn man, the one day I didn't get to listen to the show he talked about roids huh. Figures. Like I said, I didn't catch it, but I do listen to his show regularly and can only imagine the BS(or smack as the idiot likes to call it) he was saying. This whole baseball thing is deffiantly going to bring steroids into the limelight for a long time. I can't believe people are acting surprised by this. I mean what the fuck, look at the transformation in the bodies of some of these guys. It's impossible to try and predict where things are going to go from here, but I'll tell you one thing. I really don't think the exposure can really hurt roids. It might even help the reputation of them and clear some of the many myths. I mean comon now how could society's views on steroids get any worse? The only negative thing from this that I can see happening is inexperienced youths following in there idols footsteps before they are ready. Who would have thought proffesional athletes using steroids??

Top Bottom