Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big_BK ou motha fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered Shred and Assault last night (Thanks BK!) so will report back when I get them to try. Particularly interested in these two as I always have difficulty finding a good pre workout supp as my tolerance for stims is relatively high compared to most.

Wreckage does look good also and will ceretainly like to try that once it is available. They really do seem to have some very interesting products with a great mix of ingredients.

Ordered Shred and Assault last night (Thanks BK!) so will report back when I get them to try. Particularly interested in these two as I always have difficulty finding a good pre workout supp as my tolerance for stims is relatively high compared to most.

Wreckage does look good also and will ceretainly like to try that once it is available. They really do seem to have some very interesting products with a great mix of ingredients.

Assault is amazing, I dont know which i liked more the energy or the flavor! That stuff is VERY addicting! lol :p

This product reminds me of the old ZMA product and the GABA product combined with a little extra edge.

Looks like a solid investment for a small price

30% off discount code? WOW.

Top Bottom