Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big_BK ou motha fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so basically an assortment of amino acids?

I am reading it over right now, and yes it dos have that. Not a bad mix of them ether, but I am also seeing a lot of other stuff as well.

Citrulline Malate
Citrulline Malate
just one link but I could read for a few days on this

Zinc (as monomethione and asparate)
Magnesium (as asparate)
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)
makes this a good sup to help prevent back pumps and shit. Hell I think the whole forumla will help with this.

Gamma Amino Butyric Acid
Gamma-aminobutyric acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mucuna Pruriens Extract ( I like this shit think I will look into it more just from what I have read already)

MUCUNA PRURIENS EXTRACT    This extract is derived form the seed of Mucuna pruriens commonly known as Kawach
Mucuna pruriens was also found to stimulate testosterone-enanthate induced androgenic activity observed in a set of treated individuals. Studies also shows that the seeds of Mucuna pruriens were found to bring about a significant increase in the spermatozoa count and in the weights of body testes, seminal vesicles and prostrate of the treated albino rats. Pharmacological studies have have shown its usefulness as CNS stimulant, antihypertensive, sexual stimulant and more

^^^^ just the part I read that I want to look into more. I like the sound of that.

There is more in it to but hell I am not selling the damn product so hell if I care. How much this shit cost any way? If I went out and got all the ingredents myself (which would take a wile) how much less would it cost me to just buy this products.

seems like it has a good mix of shit though. I am still going to try it.

I'm a stupid mother fucker.

I read what the site says, but I don't understand. Can someone translate?

Pretty label, too - I like shiney things.

EDIT: Thanks Need2 - beat me to it.

I'm a stupid mother fucker.

I read what the site says, but I don't understand. Can someone translate?

Pretty label, too - I like shiney things.

EDIT: Thanks Need2 - beat me to it.

amateurs I tell ya. If your going to rep something then get on the ball and know how to answer every quistion and comment people are going to make. I would only do it for a product I believe in, tried and know works for me. Then and only then I would get ready to go to war for it. :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom