Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Testosterone for strength?

What's the best testosterone for strength?

• Cyp

Votes: 42 10.6%
  • Prop

Votes: 62 15.6%
  • Enanthate

Votes: 151 37.9%
  • Suspension

Votes: 143 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sus, the perfect mix of v short, short, medium and lond acting testosterone, possibly why its done so well in medical terms. And doses can be higher with less chance of aromatization
bro

This was a great thread. I learned a lot. I'm going to order Test susp based on what some of you said. I've done every other Test product except Susp. I hear it hurts like hell going in. What are some prices you've seen for test susp? I'm getting a 10ml/200mg vial for $65.00, which seems reasonable.

if test is test, then why does everyone seem to have different opinions on strenght and different esters. the esters just determine how long it will stay active in you body. its all a matter of how soon it will hit you. but imo i think its all mental. you just got to push youself and become a madman in the gym. just my .02

Try this.....

Suspension is a water-based steroid that will begin to enter the blood stream almost immediately after an injection is given. When using a slow acting oil based steroid like Sustanon, Ent, and Cyp it can take weeks before a peak testosterone level is reached. With suspension it is just a matter of days. This will usually result in the individual noticing a size and strength gain by the end of the first week. By the time the individual is 30 days into a cycle of suspension, the length it will usually take for a Sustanon cycle to really begin to work consistently, the mass gains are already (generally) very extreme. Clearly the anabolic effect of this testosterone will be realized much more quickly than we would expect with an oil based (esterified) preparation.

It is also important to remember that 100mg of a testosterone ester is not equivalent to 100mg testosterone of pure testosterone (as in suspension). When an ester is present, its weight is obviously included in the preparation's milligram total. Looking at Testosterone enanthate, 100mg of this compound equates to only 72mg of raw testosterone. So the bodybuilder who uses 400mg of enanthate weekly is really getting about 288mg of testosterone into his body each week. This is clearly a great increase over the endogenous testosterone level of the average male, which is in the range of 2.5 to 11 mg per day. But the general point is that during a cycle of Testosterone suspension we will often see a much more dramatic intake of testosterone on average than is typically utilized with oils. Following common advice, the athlete will commonly inject a full 100mg of testosterone daily, a total of 700 milligrams per week. This is up to 40 times the amount produced by a normal male. Those who have attempted such a cycle are rarely disappointed with the results, as such heavy doses of this hormone will produce nothing less than a dramatic weight gain.

STR8?

Test is test.

You may gain strength more quickly with Suspension, but after a few weeks on any of them it's all the same thing.

Suspension puts my strenght through the roof. And super fast. In my opinion it is the best. But I also have the worst sides from it. Next best for me would be cyp.

I have done Sust, enanth, and susp., I have seen my best results from suspension by far. Although I did stack my suspension w/ Anadrol 50 ED, and kept the same gains as I did w/ the other tests which I stacked with d-bol at 40mg ED.

The susp. I have used have had such large particle size that the pain was almost unbearable at first, and don't even attempt it with anything smaller than a 22g pin. I took 100mg EoD and after awhile it really was a pain in the ass!

I don't know what all the hype is about Sust. though, I have yet to see any large gains, and personally have had better gains with enanth. I think the 4 esters in sust is just a ploy and a marketing tool.

I know we are all different and act to different things, but I wouldn't do sust. again since I know I don't get much out of it.

Back to the main question "best for strength?" If you want immediate strength and size definately go with suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom