Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best injectable to use with anavar?

Toazerl

I’m looking to do a summer cycle that is generally mild where I can enjoy the summer life while also building up a nice physique.
Currently late 30’s. 172 pounds/ 5’7’’ . body fat is around 12%
got 2 packets of anavar 50mgs per pill. Obviously I don’t plan on using all of this on one cycle but I’ll probably use a little more than one pack.
Which injectable would be best? Not interested in tren I don’t think.

I’m looking to do a summer cycle that is generally mild where I can enjoy the summer life while also building up a nice physique.
got 2 packets of anavar 50mgs per pill. Obviously I don’t plan on using all of this on one cycle but I’ll probably use a little more than one pack.
Your gonna wanna use test with it. Do you have any experience with AAS?

best hard to say but testosterone is generally preferred with var

200-300mgs test base

Double negative - so you DO want lol

Test

para pharma and ugfreak.to have Tons of injectable options
I would experiment with different ones

Top Bottom