Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best cutting steroid..

The bros are right-- diet.... But can use a less mass building stuff like Mast if you really wanna be critical, and couple others but let's say you have stuff left over from a previous order thats used to bulk up then diet (adjust protein & carbs) and sets to cut and promote leanness! No need to ultimately change gear.

to make cutting you need a special diet and exercise methods, all fast esters can help you achieve your goal testosterone propionate DHT steroid vinstrol, masteron or Primobolan acetate and became super collar combination, if you want more hard cycle add trenbolone acetate can and tablet as anavar or stanozolol for maximum drying

Prop/Ace/Mast with Var and a strict diet along with clen and t3 with a eca.

It's that easy. Or just diet and cardio would take longer but still achieve the same results.

doesnt matter the steroid, its more diet and keeping estro in check IMO.
but i would rec
12 weeks 500mg teste ew with:
8 weeks 80mg var ed (last 8 weeks)
or
12 weeks maste 400mg ew
+
AI during and a PCT

thank's lad's for all your'good info i am on my second cycle 5,weeks into it test,300mg'ew,and t,bol 40mg'ed for 6,weeks.and i no diet is the key.but would like a steroid to help me a long.so thanks all.. ps...j-p.you said that 12,weeks,of test at 500mg'ew and var,for the last 8,weeks at 80mg,will that be a good cycle for my 3 cycle then as i have got aromasin for,IA,and for pct i have got nova,,clomid,,,will that be all i need,and thanks boys...

Top Bottom