Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

im probbably 2-3 months from doing a beast cycle, when I do, I plan on getting scientific, track, measure, log everything. This will include bloodwork, pre cycle, mid, and post pct.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

im probbably 2-3 months from doing a beast cycle, when I do, I plan on getting scientific, track, measure, log everything. This will include bloodwork, pre cycle, mid, and post pct.

Might want to buy the beast now because it may be banned in the near future. :worried:

Are you getting doctor ordered lab work or a mail in kit?

I was thinking about getting a mail in kit for LH on my upcoming cycle but I don't know how accurate those are.

Already have stocked up on Beast, and support pre & post. Bloodwork will be from doctor.
Want to try either serm/sarm but i dont have s clue what to get, how to take it, what it will do, etc. I may "use the search" to try to find out, but have already read a lot about them, and still feel clueless.

Last edited:
Already have stocked up on Beast, and support pre & post. Bloodwork will be from doctor.
Want to try either serm/sarm but i dont have s clue what to get, how to take it, what it will do, etc. I may "use the search" to try to find out, but have already read a lot about them, and still feel clueless.

People like torem but I've never even looked into it so I'm not much help there. Clomid I pretty much just use for tren. Nolva for everything else. For beastdrol though it might have you shut down for a while post cycle and I know Nate would bet his left nut that Forms Stanzol would be sufficient for you. I always feel like the serm is my go to and the other stuff is my security blanket.

There is a lot of good reading to be had on tunedsports dot com about PCT and there is even a fool proof guide to superdrol in there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Sarms are used I between cycles to help hold on to cycle gains. They are selective androgen receptor modulators. Dylan has posted a lot of data on this. Look around ;).

Serms are pct. I like torem because it's less hepatoxic than nolva and doesn't give crazy sides like clomid. But as flex said, for tren clomid is a must. Unless you wanna try raloxifene.

Formastanzol and other AI prevent testosterone from turning into estrogen. therefore raising over all testosterone and lowering estrogen. Many thoughts, theories, etc on all of this as it pertains to when/why/how to use in pct.

Read up, set up a plan, kill shit.

Top Bottom