Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

It can cause gyno though. Receptor crossover sufferers can get it. So beware. Have forma on hand.
yeah can def cause major rebound... and we have a million threads on this ever heard of the search button?

I asked this in a previous post but never really got a straight answer. Is beast comparable or stronger in the strength department to halotestin? I no you would get more size with beast but strength????? Please she'd some light. Thanks :):)

I asked this in a previous post but never really got a straight answer. Is beast comparable or stronger in the strength department to halotestin? I no you would get more size with beast but strength????? Please she'd some light. Thanks :):)

Yes, imo. I have no science to back myself up on this though. Beast is about as strong as you can get for both stregnth and size. Its a "super bulker"

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

would androgel be sufficient in place for a test base? Also can you, and what if you, ran the trans with androgel...??

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

would androgel be sufficient in place for a test base? Also can you, and what if you, ran the trans with androgel...??

Androgel is an artificial testosterone, so yes it would work as a test base alone. Androgel is crap though I used it for trt and hated it.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I agree, thats why I have it.
My doc is needle shy....
hes about 5'8" tall and a buck fifteen.

nope but when i run it with forma i dont have any sexual sides. I plan on running it with forma and unleashed next time... I CANT WAIT!

Beastdrol is like a drier dbol but probably stronger but a bit harsher in all aspects. Great for a cycle kickstart.

Top Bottom