Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol + Beachbody Insanity

gagesaber

I am almost done with my 3rd week of Shaun T's Insanity workout. Basically, my goal is to get cut. I am 5'8", 165, ~15% BF, no medical history, Male 23 years old, and this will be my first cycle ever.

I'm really kind of nervous about the whole needle thing, so I thought that Nelson Montana's beginner cycle for Beastdrol would be pretty good for a first time. Beastdrol (20mg/day) 4 wks, Unleashed+Post Cycle 4 wks after for PCT.

Here is the thing: it seems that in most of the threads I've read people are using Beastdrol to put on mass/strength. I'm wondering if using it to get cut will be safe/possible. Also, is there any other oral I should consider in that price range or something else I need to add/change for PCT.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Im curious as to that myself. I just started Insanity this morning and finished up P90x over the weekend. This thread will help me as well. Good luck with the workout bro. This is some intense cardio for sure

Beastdrol is not very beginner friendly imo.

I'd run helladrol instead. 50-75mg ed for four or five weeks. Hella will work better while dieting.

Im curious as to that myself. I just started Insanity this morning and finished up P90x over the weekend. This thread will help me as well. Good luck with the workout bro. This is some intense cardio for sure

Thanks, bro, and same to you!

It has definitely been intense, but I have noticed huge differences in my endurance over the last three weeks. I have one more week of basic, a rest/stretch week, and then 4 weeks of MAX Interval, which is what I was planning on starting that cycle for.

Thansk for the tip. Helladrol, it is then.

Do you think that same basic PCT will work fine with Helladrol as well?

That should be fine. I'd personally go with HCGenerate + Unleashed. Do you have a N2BM discount code? Their big sale ends today.

i agree-

Hella 75-100mg 5-6 weeks.

HCGenerate, Unleashed, Forma-Stanzol, Post Cycle would be my PCT.

Possibly some liver supplements and efa's in pct as well.

That should be fine. I'd personally go with HCGenerate + Unleashed. Do you have a N2BM discount code? Their big sale ends today.

Sorry, been at work all day.

I do not have a discount code for that store. Do you have any tips on how I could go about getting one?

try 20off for this week only

if that doesn't work use my code,,,,, southernlord15 for 15% off

Top Bottom