Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back again - Advice and thoughts please - 2nd cycle - Anavar - Liver - ALT

Foundation

Hello all,

I used to be a member on here when I did my first cycle over 4 years ago.

Firstly thanks to Radar for giving me great advice on my thread and via private message. Even though I wasn't really ready to use steroids and you told me that you helped me a lot as my mind was made up. Hopefully you can help again.

I took Alpha Pharma Test cyp and Winny when I was 23 for 7 weeks. The stuff was amazing and couldn't fault it, I went from 74kg - 89kg. Winny strength gains are unreal... I didn't look great though just a lot bigger. Did the proper PCT clomid and Nolva etc but lost all because of loosing diet and injury 6 months after. As I mentioned I was too young and early into training to do steroids. It is still not ideal for me to do them now.

I am now 27 - 87KG - 6ft 2in - 15% BF

I don't want to get any heavier than 90kg at the moment, rather get there and maintain and go again. I have been training solidly for 12 months no breaks now and have naturally gone from 77kg-87kg - Training hard eating well and 3 good quality protein shakes a day. And just generally being consistent in doing so... learning from people etc. My weight gain and strength has really slowed up in the last 2 months I have changed my routine around like I do and upped my calories.... but still very slow.

I want to take just anavar only at 40-50mg for 6 weeks. with Clomid and Nolva for pct (just to be sure I want both - I have both)

I know the majority think its a waste of time and stupid to do any oral only, especially anavar. I don't want to mass out (yet) and money doesn't bother me with anavar. I want to put on 6lbs get stronger harder looking and work hard to keep it after.

Now I went through a stage of drinking too much going out 3 nights a week and my ALT levels have been very high on and off for a couple of years. I no longer drink regularly and my ALT last month was 180 and going down. It was at 340 at its highest 2 years ago. Scans etc have been done no scar etc. I know Anavar is toxic some say on the liver some say on the kidneys but either way your thoughts would be welcomed?
I will not drink on or after the cycle if I go ahead and do it.

I am on Milk thistle, Livererl, high strength flaxseed oil for the cholesterol etc, fish oil and multi vitamins. Plus my 3 a day shakes. I eat pretty clean, the worst thing I eat is a lot of sea food which doesn't do my cholesterol any good.

What are your general thoughts, advice, pointers or questions please?

Thanks

cholesterol levels can be affected by a lot of factors including stress, lifestyle, diet, etc.

seafood is not bad for you and won't strain your cholesterol, in fact it is way healthier than processed foods or red meat. fatty fish specifically is extremely good for the heart since it has omega 3's and beta glucan

anyway i would recommend using n2guard on cycle, that will help with cholesterol as welll as you liver

Meh, don't run anavar only. It will not burn fat and will not cause you to gain 6lbs of muscle. I suggest you get diet and training locked in and consistent. Do it every single day and not just a few days per week. A good diet will go a long way especially to repair your liver from the past damage. I wouldn't touch any steroids for a while.

What @stevesmi said is 100% correct. Cholesterol levels in the body actually have very little to do with daily cholesterol intake. Poor cholesterol levels is the result of inflammation in the body.

The best thing you can do to lower cholesterol levels is to follow a cholesterol friendly diet - low in saturated fats and refined sugars, and high in omega 3 fatty acids -
and to regularly incorporate hard cardio that really gets your heart rate up into your training program.

A good overall cholesterol support supplement certainly won't hurt either. Check out N2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains 43 ingredients designed to detox the body and keep cholesterol levels optimal.

Keep an eye on your cholesterol levels. If it doesn't start to go down, go to your doctor and get him to write you a cholesterol medication.

Have you ever looked into SARMS? SARMS are not liver toxic, and won't effect cholesterol levels in any way -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

Thanks guys. Noted.

I will wait a few more months for liver etc to get sorted.

I am very interested in Ostarine. My friend is getting me the legit liquid, I trust him he uses it between cycles, he just qualified for the Arnold Classic.

Top Bottom