Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australia sustanon 250

chris088

Hi i recently bought sustanon 250 just wondering if these are real or fake one is organon from holland and other is schering-plough from netherlands but both read on box that they are distributed in australia they also have batch number and expiry on amp and boxes? thanks.

Last edited:
They say prescription only medicine and are common brands and the oil is clear with a yellow tinge so i am pretty sure they are real just wanted a second opinion thanks for your input though.

does it say lane cove or something like that from sydney? if so its legit. distribution point. the 1ml viles are the best stuff in oz. so much fake crap in 10ml viles.

They look good to me bro, from what I can see.

You have to be careful with the organon sust with green writing. the amps are dead set full of water and it is impossible to crack the amp! They are floating around Sydney

Good luck brosef

does it say lane cove or something like that from sydney? if so its legit. distribution point. the 1ml viles are the best stuff in oz. so much fake crap in 10ml viles.

Tell me about it bro! Every man and his dog has got counterfit 10ml vials!

If you can get legit organon sus, primoteston or aburahian test that the lebos smuggle in you have the best going around :)

Yep organon says distributed from lane cove and schering-plough says distributed from north ryde and both are 1ml amps thanks for all the replies.

lmfao gotta love the lebos BRO hahahaha

but relax boys ders alot of good 10ml vials going around aswell, just gotta know where to get them :D

Thats true bro, but usually they are counterfeit of ugl's. But still good, just some are underdosed. Ive nver seen a legit 10ml vial around my area lol

does the shering-plough box have a perforated tab that u press to open the box up? and the amp sits up in the card board? if so then real!. the organon amp rub the writing on the amp if it rubs off easily its fake. u can almost rub the whole writing off on the fake amps.

note that organon is aus did a merger and is now shering-plough. this is recent so any shering-plough amps u get will be real!

yep schering-plough u have to press open and there is like a information manual in there the organon amps arent printed on ampule its a sticker and has yellow and red ring at the top.

Top Bottom