Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asylum Numbers

Not complicated...you have a weaker lockout. Think about this...you bench more than me raw. But when we do top end work...4 board, 5 board, lock outs, we're not even close (you're at 331 and I'm at 403). I'm saying that if you were stronger from about the middle up (about the point you noted) you'd get more out of your shirt. You lay off the same place the shirt does.

Likewise, the difference between my floor and 2 board is almost 50 pounds. Damn shoulders...and wouldn't you know, THIS is where the shirt helps most AND 50 pounds is also what the shirt adds for me.

natural-mike said:
Hann,

good stuff.

what kind of shirt is that ? double den rad cut?

Thanks brotha....Inzer Double Denim Rad Cut with the back "blown out".

After that attempt I missed 474. Left forearm just gave out. Project said it was the first time he actually had to strain to spot me....I usually put up some kinda fight. Next time...

This thread documents my first 5 months of powerlifting. I have had a couple requests to move it back over here from the training journal board. There are always questions about how to do something when you're new, or what did you lift when you started, or how many pounds did you add each week, etc...

It was fun to go back and read through this. This thread spans from May 17, 2002 (the month I started PLing) to Oct 11, 2002, which was right before my first comp.

To wrap up the details for this thread, the comp results from Nov 22, 2002 that go with this thread are:

Squat 365
Bench 250
Dead 405

Total 1020 @ bodyweight of 182

Top Bottom