Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex - DOESN'T STOP MY GYNO ! ! !

macrophage69alpha said:
here is the real problem and one that is NOT widely known... dbol has a half life of about 90min to 2 hr.

its E metabolites... MUCH LONGER.(how long exactlly???) quite a bit more arimidex is OFTEN ,though not always, necessary with DBOL.. why??? not totally sure though:

2 possiblities
a. it has stronger or comparable binding as compared to arimidex
b. it upregulates aromatase more in some individuals than others.

btw- 17aa drugs increase production of certain growth factors due to their influence on the liver..== aggravates existing glandular tissue.. regardless of e blockers and aromatase inhibitors.

Err.....MAC that would be 3.2-4.5hr not 1.5-2h.

Unless of course I've woken up in Mars.. :)

Fonz

I still didn't get an answer on two issues that are bothering me:

1) Should I continue Arimidex at 1mg a day throughout the cycle along with 20mg of Nolvadex? Or should I lower or dump one of them?

2) Since my Progesterone is 0.67 NG/ML (Normal range for males being 0.0-0.4) should I take Winny ASAP ? Will it lower it? I still have lumps under my nipples. I don't believe they are from the one week of Vitex caps I took. I also afraid of taking Winny which is 17-aa after taking 35mg of Dbols for abour 4 weeks now (Stopped it several days ago).

fitwizard said:
I still didn't get an answer on two issues that are bothering me:

1) Should I continue Arimidex at 1mg a day throughout the cycle along with 20mg of Nolvadex? Or should I lower or dump one of them?

2) Since my Progesterone is 0.67 NG/ML (Normal range for males being 0.0-0.4) should I take Winny ASAP ? Will it lower it? I still have lumps under my nipples. I don't believe they are from the one week of Vitex caps I took. I also afraid of taking Winny which is 17-aa after taking 35mg of Dbols for abour 4 weeks now (Stopped it several days ago).

I wouldn't worry about the winny (shit your liver is fine but the real issue is your breasts - the 17AA harshness is blown out of proportion).

Personally, I would have stopped my cycle. I'm stunned by the lack of results from your first cycle too. A boatload of drugs.

I'll bump for you on the rest of your questions!

Do like i did..............get some nipple rings. HA! Nah but seriously, i had the same problem, lumps, blah blah blah.....and i have a small marble pea under my nipples but you really cannot even notice that its there because of the nipple rings. 10 gauge. Got them about a year ago.
Plus chiks like it. :)

And i may invest in some Nolva also. Im taking 750mg sustanon, 30mg dbol, and 600mg of EQ Per week, along with .5mg Arimidex EOD. I may up the dose to .5 every day, and add nolvadex in the mix to be sure. Money is no object when it comes to gyno.

I wrote you the reply in PM. Thanks a lot for helping out. My genetics is REALLY stubborn. I can sleep 10 hours a day. Eat clean and high cals and train like a killer, but muscles don't seem to grow ever.. Although they do get stronger ALWAYS, aas or not aas. They do get stronger, but without an anabolic effect. That's the reason I have upped the dosages. My first cycle brought minimum results although it was high.

Anyway. I am heading to ulter for some letrozole right now :D What dosage do you recommend for 750 test and 450 eq ? Also, can I just stop the Arimidex and go to Letrozole, i mean just like that?

Thanks..

I dont really understand why alot of people on this board swear by arimidex/liquidex in favour of proviron and nolvadex.

Get some nolvadex in if arimidex does not stop gyno for you. On your next cycle you should try 50mg proviron every day + 20mg nolvadex everyday. This will cause just about a complete block of estrogen.

I dont really understand why alot of people on this board swear by arimidex/liquidex in favour of proviron and nolvadex.
Maybe because all of the medical data shows arimidex to be superior at reducing estrogen?

You said it Zygla. Arimidex: hands down as far as estro goes. If you already have symptoms the Arimi won't do shit, but Nolva will help block the receptors, I actually have to start this shit too. My nipples aren't itchy but I squeezed them the other day after reading a thread about that, and something came out, barely though. I'm not really worried. If I get gyno, I WILL get that shit removed completely. it's not like it's permanent or anything ;) As long as I have 3k and a good plastic surgeon, I'm good to go ;)

The Terminator said:
Arimidex will not stop the estrogen that is already binding at the receptor, it only stops the conversion from T to E. Like Nimrod25 said you really need to get nolvadex.

I agree, with a cycle suck as yours I would do .5mg of Arimidex a day and 10-20mg of Nolvadex a day. 10 pounds of water weight is not worth having boobs.

Top Bottom