Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone here do a short fina/dbol cycle?

macDbol

on paper both complement eachother very well,,anyone have any personal experience with this combo? (thinking about doing it for 6 weeks)

Could be a great cycle, the strength gains would be ridiculous and so would the pumps... I would hit ALA hard and some arimidex @ .5 EOD to keep the water off from the dbol...

YUM

willy is on with the water youll look like a balloon without it, then be depressed when you think your loosing all your gains.

I am considering a similar cycle with Fina and Dbol, but will probably add prop and do 2 on/ 4 off for a couple of very short cycles. Is bloat going to be as much of a problem on such a short cycle?

I've run it for 4 weeks and gains were great. Running it six weeks is probably more ideal or run the dbol first 4 and the fina for all 6. Regardless - the water weight thing never bothered me that much. If losing a few lbs. of water depresses you - you have to reevaluate your priorities.

I'm in the second week of a fina/dbol cycle. I'm also taking T3/ECA. I'm more interested in cutting than bulking, so I've kept my calorie intake low. I have already noticed some strength increase and fat loss, although I don't expect to put on much bulk because of the restricted calories. The next few week should be interesting.

Top Bottom