Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone else feel tired while on clen?

I'm on my second week of clen/T3 and it utterly wipes me out! I'm so tired that my speech will slur sometimes. Honestly I cant wait for the cycle to be over. The speedy buzz was cool the first day, but now that's gone it feels like I drank a bottle of nyquil everyday

lethargy is common with clen.

stacking cardio breeze or thermorexin with it is quite popular.

it is unwise to stack ephedrine with clen, faster down regulation of the beta receptors and may cause cardiac issues

Side effects ive experienced with clen,

Lethargy, increased heart rate, sweating, I shoot bigger loads, when I got to piss my prostate hurts, severe cramps, head aches.

I just started the Clen/T3 cycle and I'm sooooooo tired too! I was really excited about experiencing the results I've heard about, but I am too tired to even finish my workout. I fell asleep in front of the gym today in my car while writing my workout. Ridiculous!

Anybody use a fatburner with clen?

its very common being tired and weak on t3 , dont know about clen but my bro using clen and he is feeling more energetic ,

peace

yeah me too i feel completely dead on clen, first day on it was actually pretty good next days just fatigue, sleepiness and no power at all at the gym, im taking l carnitine when ever i feel i need some more energy i'm taking 120 mcg in the mornings started taking 160 today and tomorrow and then gradually back down im on the first 2 week cycle

You're 18, 167 pounds and taking clen. You've also be in purg once for listing lab names.

Please give me a few good reasons to not permanently ban you....

I just started the Clen/T3 cycle and I'm sooooooo tired too! I was really excited about experiencing the results I've heard about, but I am too tired to even finish my workout. I fell asleep in front of the gym today in my car while writing my workout. Ridiculous!

Anybody use a fatburner with clen?

What does the word "clen" mean to you?

Top Bottom