Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone else feel tired while on clen?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
my friend that is doing the clen / t3 cycle says it makes him tired as hell. I thought clen wired you up, hence the shakes?

He is on his fourth day now. The first day at a dose of 40mcg (split in two doses) he said he felt like he had a fever, very warm and flushed. Second day, he felt a little like that, third day no feeling at all, today we bump it up to 60mcg (40mcg in morning and 20mcg in evening) and he said for the last two days he has been so tired and sleepy that he can't wait to rush home and take a nap and he never naps.

he is on a dose of 50 (1ml) of AG guys T3 as well. It goes up to 75 tomorrow.

Yes, tired and shaky. Makes me feel weak too, like I won't be able to go heavy (still can no prob though). Shit I can take clen an hour before bed and sleep like a baby.

AAP said:
my friend that is doing the clen / t3 cycle says it makes him tired as hell. I thought clen wired you up, hence the shakes?

He is on his fourth day now. The first day at a dose of 40mcg (split in two doses) he said he felt like he had a fever, very warm and flushed. Second day, he felt a little like that, third day no feeling at all, today we bump it up to 60mcg (40mcg in morning and 20mcg in evening) and he said for the last two days he has been so tired and sleepy that he can't wait to rush home and take a nap and he never naps.

he is on a dose of 50 (1ml) of AG guys T3 as well. It goes up to 75 tomorrow.

YES!!! Just saw this post and have been experiencing same. Have used Clen in the past but don't remember ever being so tired .Using LiquiClen and am exhausted by around 3pm. By 5-6 o'clock I pass out. Not good when you have two little ones. I can handle the shakes no problem but not the extreme fatigue. Switched back to ECA cause i then have energy to burn. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

I sleep like a bitch when on clen, I nearly crashed my Ducati riding home once I was so f-ing tired, I don't take it anymore because my training suffers to much from lack of energy when on it.
Happy 4th to all the Americans celebrating today!

i feel like i have to take a nap around an hour or two after taking clen... but dont realy feel weaker and as i get mentaly ready for the gym it seems to not negatively effect my workout... more of a sleepiness than fatigue...

Top Bottom