Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-aromatase for men

Since it has been out on the market have there been reports of reddniss, local edema, blistering, ect.... from the applications???

These issues were mentioned in the pretrials, what was done differerntly, if anything to correct this problem?

Nautica

nautica said:
Since it has been out on the market have there been reports of reddniss, local edema, blistering, ect.... from the applications???

These issues were mentioned in the pretrials, what was done differerntly, if anything to correct this problem?

Nautica

I believe they took a certain compound which caused that

Is there a possibility it has been left in the new bottles or has it been taken care of. Has anybody used this and had any problems?

Nautica

Also, how bad was the problem during testing, what was the compound which caused the problem? I assume it was what ever compound that was used in transporting it across the epithlial layer. Was it a base? How long the blishtering persist?

Nautica

nautica said:
Is there a possibility it has been left in the new bottles or has it been taken care of. Has anybody used this and had any problems?

Nautica

I am on it now and have had no problems so far but only on day 3. DBBT had a problem with the allergies

the irritating ingredient was removed. However its still possible for some individuals to have skin reactions (its a topical with penetrating agents). Actually most people, the 4, that had reactions to the earlier formula switched to other application sites (with the same formula) and had no problems. The skin of the inner forearm is thin and good for topical delivery but its also sensitive, which is why its often used for allergy testing.

with topicals its always good to rotate sites and to moisturize sites well when they are not being used. note- subject #1 :) uses every day on forearms 2-3 times a day-and has for the last 3 months without issue.

93% of those testing the product had no allergic reaction. And we have no reports of it since the lininollolooool was removed. But eventually someone will report an allergy. There are about one in a thousand that have an allergy to Yohimburn too. It's like any lotion you buy anywhere. Someone is bound to be allergic.

nautica said:
Also, how bad was the problem during testing, what was the compound which caused the problem? I assume it was what ever compound that was used in transporting it across the epithlial layer. Was it a base? How long the blishtering persist?

Nautica

the ingredient was linalool, removal did not impact delivery. It was supposed to potentiate penetration, though whatever effect it had was minimal. Its addition was somewhat of an afterthought and based on other pharmacological effects, which were later deemed insignificant. Certainly not worth the potential irritation.

Top Bottom