Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MACRO/ULTER........Testing a new Aromatese Inhibitor Formula:

swordfish151

Ok so i was one of the lucky few to be selected in the test phase of this new product...got the email today and replied...but what more can you tell us about this new product? was reading over the old (original thread) but now its locked....email said that you would place 2 drops in the inner part of the forearm in the am/pm? how does that work? thought it would have been injested? Also in the original thread it stated it was for PCT...so this is not to be used like a-dex during a cycle, but in conjuction with your PCT protocol correct....tell us how or why you came up with the product...thanks guys...

macrophage69alpha said:
actually local aromatase production is often a big factor in gynecomastia. Though this particular formula is not intended for gyno specific reduction (though there is something in the "works" along those lines)

Why topical? why the forearm?

interesting...so i am correct that this will be used for PCT not during a cycle like we would a-dex correct? also how long should this be runned during pct? i know the email said that it will come with instructions...but im impatient lol

swordfish151 said:
interesting...so i am correct that this will be used for PCT not during a cycle like we would a-dex correct? also how long should this be runned during pct? i know the email said that it will come with instructions...but im impatient lol
No it is used DURING YOUR CYCLE AND FOR PCT. I am using it now and I am dry as hell. I was using arimidex and it's waaaay better at lower E and raising my immune system. Got over a cold in a day and that's very unusual for me.

Top Bottom