Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar alone...

firesprink420 said:
Yeah,
I know that the vast majority of people here would not recommend Anavar alone.....

with that being said... I have researched ALOT of anavar posts.

I am just curious on what to expect from 8 weeks at 40mg per day.. experience users please.

look at my profile pic 12 weeks in at 40 a day

I have stated this in the past. I read an article where a study was done on a bunch of AAS when used alone. To sum it up the guy who ran var only ( 160mg a day or so ) gained 40lbs lean mass. Obviously that would not be common and his diet must have been the best ever, but there yuou go. Var only is ok in my book. If little kids can go var only so can we.

I don't see the big deal with running a var only cycle, you're not gonna put on much muscle at all...but I do believe it'll help keeping muscle on as you get even lower in bf.

I wasnt huge or anything, but with my diet, training and cardio, i got pretty lean without a bunch of sides

d_o_c_ said:
I have stated this in the past. I read an article where a study was done on a bunch of AAS when used alone. To sum it up the guy who ran var only ( 160mg a day or so ) gained 40lbs lean mass. Obviously that would not be common and his diet must have been the best ever, but there yuou go. Var only is ok in my book. If little kids can go var only so can we.

what was the period of time when he gained 40lbs

d_o_c_ said:
I beielve it was all done in a 3 month period.

I'd KILL to see that study! As far as I was aware, something like that would not be ethically allowed to do in the scientific community...

This was a few years back. But from all the gear that was ran ( all alone ), var had the best results. Like I said though, it was something like 160mg a day.

Top Bottom