Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I to old for AAS?

sagecountry

I thought I would throw this out there since we have a similar interest. I am 47 and did my first cycle since I was 22 this past winter and I am now in my second. When I started I was 220 lbs and I am 6'0. I have a good friend that is a regular AAS user and he helped me to start a cycle to fit what I wanted, which was to gain muscle and hopefully trim some fat at the same time. He suggested, and I did, 75 eod Tren Ace and 250mg a week Test enanthate. I have never been so amazed at anything in my life but the Tren dramatically changed my physic in no time. I was on an 8 week cycle and dropped my weight to 215 lbs but went from a 38 inch waist to a 36 inch and put on significant size in my chest, arms, shoulders and legs. I guess I was lucky, but other than a few night sweats, and some insomnia, I had no sides from the Tren or Test. I have to say I never felt so good in my life and I had so much energy. However, I will say though, that I had started working out almost 1 year prior to starting the cycle and thought that that would be enough to handle any strength gains, but I was wrong. A 47 year old body isnt what it used to be and even working out for 1 year wasn't enough to handle the dramatic increases in strength. My strength went through the roof and I did stress my shoulders which took some time to recover, well I still suffer some issues but it is tolerable now. But when I started I was maxing 225lbs 1 time on my bench press and at week 6 I was repping 225 3 sets of 10. I shouldnt have tried to lift that much that quick,. and I knew better, it was just so easy... so anyways after the 8 week cycle I did pct and started my third cycle 3 months later. During the three months off though I did clen and ECA stack and trimmed up very nicely and dropped weight to 210. Now I am 6 weeks into a Tren 75 EOD, 500MG Test Enanthate and 400 Eq and I am filling out nicely. My weight is up to 228lbs and I am still have 36 inch waiste. My arms have gone from 16 to 17 1/2 Chest is up from 48 inch to 52 inch and I feel GREAT!!! I know AAS isnt for everyone but I am loving it again. I havent received so many compliments from people in my life and I seriously look and feel at least 10 years younger. I wish you the best with your goals and hope you enjoy it as much as I have. BTW this site is great and gave me a lot of inspiration and guidance to get me started.

Thanks for sharing your experience. You had help setting up your cycle. I don't have anyone to help me with that, what do you suggest or where would you suggest I go to ensure I go in the right direction. So much advice and so many products...

Sage have you thought about Needto's products? You might drop him a PM. Just tell him about you and what you want. Just click on his name, NeedtoGetAss.

sagecountry

I thought I would throw this out there since we have a similar interest. I am 47 and did my first cycle since I was 22 this past winter and I am now in my second. When I started I was 220 lbs and I am 6'0. I have a good friend that is a regular AAS user and he helped me to start a cycle to fit what I wanted, which was to gain muscle and hopefully trim some fat at the same time. He suggested, and I did, 75 eod Tren Ace and 250mg a week Test enanthate. I have never been so amazed at anything in my life but the Tren dramatically changed my physic in no time. I was on an 8 week cycle and dropped my weight to 215 lbs but went from a 38 inch waist to a 36 inch and put on significant size in my chest, arms, shoulders and legs. I guess I was lucky, but other than a few night sweats, and some insomnia, I had no sides from the Tren or Test. I have to say I never felt so good in my life and I had so much energy. However, I will say though, that I had started working out almost 1 year prior to starting the cycle and thought that that would be enough to handle any strength gains, but I was wrong. A 47 year old body isnt what it used to be and even working out for 1 year wasn't enough to handle the dramatic increases in strength. My strength went through the roof and I did stress my shoulders which took some time to recover, well I still suffer some issues but it is tolerable now. But when I started I was maxing 225lbs 1 time on my bench press and at week 6 I was repping 225 3 sets of 10. I shouldnt have tried to lift that much that quick,. and I knew better, it was just so easy... so anyways after the 8 week cycle I did pct and started my third cycle 3 months later. During the three months off though I did clen and ECA stack and trimmed up very nicely and dropped weight to 210. Now I am 6 weeks into a Tren 75 EOD, 500MG Test Enanthate and 400 Eq and I am filling out nicely. My weight is up to 228lbs and I am still have 36 inch waiste. My arms have gone from 16 to 17 1/2 Chest is up from 48 inch to 52 inch and I feel GREAT!!! I know AAS isnt for everyone but I am loving it again. I havent received so many compliments from people in my life and I seriously look and feel at least 10 years younger. I wish you the best with your goals and hope you enjoy it as much as I have. BTW this site is great and gave me a lot of inspiration and guidance to get me started.

Watch the joints. If your having problems, drop the weight, up the reps (12-15) and lower the entire rep speed to around 4 seconds or so. Take shorter rests between sets. Use perfect form. If you cant use perfect form then lower the weight til you find one that lets you do all the above with perfect form. Then work your way up from there. Trust me it works. Your shoulders will thanki you and you will still get results.

Astronaut and Senator John Glenn takes hgh and passes the Astronaut test every year. Hes like 80!

I'm 48 and thinking about doing my first cycle. Am I too old? If not, should I stay away from some particular steroids because of my age?

NO,,,your never too old;) At your age your a perfect candidate for TRT.
Have you ever tested your natural levels?

as we get older are organs become more likely to suffer from the steroids. its far more dangerous. that is why the smarter older guys wont do much more than trt. maybe go 100-200mg over their trt a couple times per year.

im not trying to bash anyone and i realy wish the best of health for everyone so please dont take offence to my next statement.

running 1g cycles at 55 is imo verry dangerous and will likely lead to a deadly condition.

What deadly condition? Could you please specify the organ or organs which would be "dangerously" harmed?

Just back from the Dr. and my checkup. Attempted to express my concern that I have lost my drive, moody, tired, no sex drive, muscle loss in an effort to get my T tested... didn't work! Seemed to think my work schedule/volume was causing my issues, WHATEVER! The good news is kidneys, liver, blood pressure & cholesterol are all good. So I guess I have to decide if I'm jumping in with my first cycle. I appreciate all the advice offered and would appreciate comments relating to what my first cycle should be. Like most people my goal, if possible at my age, would be to put some mass back on my frame.

500 mg Test per week
300 mg Deca per week

Eat like a pig.
Train like a horse.

You will be fine.

Top Bottom