Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Always tired?

SinisterUproar

Currently on dbol methyl dht tren and test c and I would say for past 2 weeks I have been unbelievabley tired all the time no matter how much I sleep. Does anyone else on AAS experience this or should I look into somthing else?

Yes, most of us do on D-bol. I learned to use RS Transaderm on my upper back every time I use anything that makes me lethargic. Lots of sleep and even heavy stims don't do the trick when you get that roid-induced exhaustion, you just have to balance it out with RS Transaderm.

Yes, most of us do on D-bol. I learned to use RS Transaderm on my upper back every time I use anything that makes me lethargic. Lots of sleep and even heavy stims don't do the trick when you get that roid-induced exhaustion, you just have to balance it out with RS Transaderm.

How does the transderm help?

you aren't getting in enough carbs throughout the day

either you need to eat more or you need to deal with the sides.

also that is a lot of compounds to run at the same time, your blood pressure is probably sky high which would make you feel blah . n2guard and lower your dosages across the board.. i'm assuming you are running AI's help as well

tren by itself is a handful, but stacking it with additional compounds makes the sides worse and worse

you aren't getting in enough carbs throughout the day

either you need to eat more or you need to deal with the sides.

also that is a lot of compounds to run at the same time, your blood pressure is probably sky high which would make you feel blah . n2guard and lower your dosages across the board.. i'm assuming you are running AI's help as well

tren by itself is a handful, but stacking it with additional compounds makes the sides worse and worse

I haven't noticed any of the "dreaded tren side effects" that I can tell. I'm
Not pissy or have insomnia. I sleep fine I'm just always tired and I eat carbs in every single meal

Not pissy or have insomnia. I sleep fine I'm just always tired and I eat carbs in every single meal

you need some simple carbs also at the end of a meal or in between, grapes, raisins are good candidates, and get some power chews to go with it.

BRR and Steve have excellent suggestions also.

Most deaf on radar and stevesmi

Let me add

Tren is a serious compound like no other this is why I suggest running t3, or forskillin, b6, taurine, n2gaurd, vit c and so forth with it tren fucks cortizol, taurine, plus maybe why you feel this way is ur glutose level is so dam low tren does that.

Shut down also leads to lethargy. HCGenerate on cycle helps. You may want to do a week of 5AM/5PM to get the boys in order.

tren does that. it can lower thyroid output.
are you taking an AI? that could be another culprit

i bet that is a pretty nice little cycle you got going there tho

if you are eating a lot and getting in what RADAR said as well then its definately too much dosage which is fucking your lipids up. i bet if you ran bloods right now you would be in shock at what you see stacking all that together

your body is merely giving off hints that its not enjoying what you are doing to it

Top Bottom