Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for 2nd Cycle (Test P + Anavar)

lil-swole

This will be my second cycle (first cycle was over 5 years ago). I'm 26 yo, 5 foot 6 inches tall, 175 pounds, and 10.5% BF (measured in a lab a few days ago so it is accurate). I got my blood taken and hormone labs ordered a few days ago also, so I'll know where all my baseline levels are when I get the results in a few days.

I am not trying to gain a whole lot of mass with this cycle. I am seeking to gain strength, around 5+ pounds of quality muscle, and decrease bodyfat % to around 8%. I also do Crossfit and want my performance to increase in that as well, so it is important that my cardio not go in the shitter and that I not get disabling pumps that prevent me from completing a workout. I understand diet and training play a huge role in determining the results I will get, so I'll take care of things on that end; I also will be taking advantage of the decreased recovery time and will be training my ass off. As far as my cycle goes, however, I would like some input.

I plan on running this cycle for 8 weeks utilizing a relatively low-dose of test propionate as my base and a moderate amount of anavar as my primary anabolic. I plan to structure the cycle like this:

Weeks 1-8: 50mg Test Prop EOD
Weeks 2-8: 50mg Anavar ED
Weeks 1-8: HCG 250iu 2x/week
Weeks 1-8: 1/4cc (6.25mg) Aromasin EOD

PCT:
Week 9: HCG 1500iu 2x/week
Week 9: 50mg Nolvadex ED
Weeks 10-12: HCGenerate
Weeks 10-11: 50mg Nolvadex EOD
Week 12: 50mg Nolvadex E3D

Now I bought more than enough product to cover this cycle (my philosophy in this case is that it is better to have too much of something than not enough), so I have room to adjust dosages upward if needed. I am especially curious as to thoughts about how much Aromasin I ought to take to keep my estrogen levels in check and if 6.25mg ED is a good starting point with the relatively mild dose of 175mg/week test prop and 500iu/week HCG or is that too much and should I start with 6.25mg EOD? I did notice from my first cycle (10 weeks Test E @ 500mg/week) that I am sensitive to estrogen and am susceptible to gyno. Finally, am I dosing my HCG correctly? Any other inputs are welcome, as I am very open-minded at this point.

Also, before anyone asks why I want to run the Test P at such a relatively low dose, it is because from my experience with my first cycle of 10 weeks Test E @ 500 mg/wk, I think it raised my RBC too high and made my blood too viscous, which caused my cardio to go to shit (I didn't run any labs at the time so I have no way to confirm this). Also, I have had some experience with prohormones in the past and I simply believe that my body is fairly sensitive to the effects of androgens, so I believe it is better to start low and increase dosages upward if necessary. Also, I am curious as to why most everyone recommends doing at least 100mg of Test Prop EOD when 50mg EOD should still raise blood serum testosterone levels to 2.5 - 3x over baseline (assuming natural endogenous testosterone produciton is 6 - 8 mg/day); why is it necessary to increase levels to 5x+ over baseline to really get a strong effect?

Last edited:
Run the same dose of prop from Day 1-the whole 8 weeks, front loading makes no sense...

Taka the anavar every day. A lot of guys like N2Guard with an oral steroid, or some type of liver protection...

The PCT I have had success with;

Post Cycle/Unleashed Combo
Forma Stanzol
DAA Powerchews

There are a lot of new school PCT protocols on EF so I'm sure others will offer very good PCT suggestions

Thanks for responding EZ-E. I've decided to get some N2Guard for on-cycle and HCGenerate to throw in with my PCT (figured it can't hurt). I'm definitely still going to run a SERM though. I did it last time and it worked, and I don't trust all this PCT with all over the counter stuff yet.

I'm looking for more comments about my actual cycle. I'll only have 50mg Anavar caps, so I can't split them. I will run it ED and not take a day off as was suggested. I also have enough to run 2x a day for 7 weeks, but I thinking 100mg/day would be likely to cause disabling pumps during a crossfit workout that I want to avoid. I guess I'll start low and up the dose if necessary.

50mg Prop EOD still is about 2x a TRT dose isn't it? Why do people say I should run a minimum of 100mg EOD?

Last edited:
Thanks for responding EZ-E. I've decided to get some N2Guard for on-cycle and HCGenerate to throw in with my PCT (figured it can't hurt). I'm definitely still going to run a SERM though. I did it last time and it worked, and I don't trust all this PCT with all over the counter stuff yet.

I'm looking for more comments about my actual cycle. I'll only have 50mg Anavar caps, so I can't split them. I do have enough to run 2x a day for 7 weeks, but I thinking 100mg/day would be likely to cause disabling pumps during a crossfit workout that I want to avoid. I guess I'll start low and up the dose if necessary.

Get a pill splitter, it'll cost pennies.
50mg Prop EOD still is about 2x a TRT dose isn't it? Why do people say I should run a minimum of 100mg EOD?

Cuz people are ignorant and think they have to shoot ridiculous amounts of juice into their bodies to get results...

TRT dose is usually about 200 mg/week, you're going to end up with about 125mg's/week....Can that be effective? Sure. Will it? Time will tell...I am not the expert on that so I will hand off to the bros on the lower dose.....

~EZ

Can't split capsules. Fillers make it impossible to split evenly even if you dump the contents. Oxandrolone is not soluble in water so that wouldn't work either. Guess I could put it in water, shake hard and drink some real fast before it settles and do that a few times a day.

I thought standard TRT was cypionate/enanthate @ 100 mg/wk or 200 mg/EOW? I've never seen it at 200mg/wk - that's way higher than natural test levels. Natural test levels are 6 - 8 mg/day so after factoring in ester weight that is like 70mg/wk Test Cypionate. TRT does 100mg/wk because it's goal is usually to achieve "optimal" (e.g. above average) levels of testosterone.

Good cycle but I'd make a few changes.

Weeks 1-8: 100mg Test Prop EOD
Weeks 1-6: 40mg Anavar ED
d-spark 1cap/day
HCGenerate ES 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Bridge: 2 weeks
HCGenerate - 2 caps AM/1 post workout
Bridge from N2BM

PCT: 4 weeks
kick start (2 weeks): HCGenerate - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
+ d-spark 1cap/ED
Clomid 50/25/25/25
arimidex 0.25mgs EOD
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Good cycle but I'd make a few changes.

Thanks for this input! I will start out dosing EOD instead of ED.

Bridge: 2 weeks
HCGenerate - 2 caps AM/1 post workout
Bridge from N2BM

Really? Is a 2 week bridge necessary when only propionate is used? I figured it would only take a week or so after my last shot before exogenous test levels were low enough for HPTA to begin to recover and my pituitary to start producing LH on its own again, and only about 10 days for the active test levels from the left over Test P to become nearly inconsequential. Am I wrong about this? Will significant levels (capable of preventing HPTA recovery) of Test P still be hanging around my system 8+ days after my last shot? :confused:

I ask because the way I have it setup now is that I plan to take 250iu HCG 2x/week throughout my cycle (beginning on day 4). PCT will begin immediately (day # represents days after last test prop shot):
Day 2: 1000iu HCG
Day 3: Nolva (40/40/20/20 equivalent begins)
Day 5: 1500iu HCG
Day 7: 1000iu HCG FTW
Day 8: Last dose of aromasin @ 6.25mg (will have dosed EOD throughout duration of cycle)
Day 9: HCGenerate @ 5pills/day begins
I am hoping that by this point (9 days out from last Test P shot) that exogenous test levels will have fallen enough for my HPTA to start recovering and my pituitary to start producing LH; I'm hoping HCGenerate and Nolva (I don't like the way Clomid makes me feel and Nolva worked fine for me last time) will help with this. My boys should be ready to go since they were properly stimulated throughout the cycle and thus should not have experienced atrophy.

Let me know what you think! I appreciate the input! :cool:

Top Bottom