Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accutane Interactions

Hey Bro. Good luck with your accutane cycle. If your acne is already imflamed then accutane will initially make it worse. Shrinking the sebacious glands will leave less room for the trapped and infected fluids. There are two ways to combat this problem.
1. Start off slow with the accutane. If 80mgs a day is recommended dose for your bodyweight then you would start off with 20mgs a day for a week then 40 next week...
2. Get your dermatologist to perscribe an antibiotic that you would take for a week before you start the accutane (minocycline works well). I would use reccomendation #2 and still ease into the accutane. You will have the least discomfort and the least chance of scarring from the increased acne. I wish I had this information when I started Accutane. Hope this helps.
firstenrgy

BigDog60 said:
Well some people couldn't get it from their family doctor if they wanted to. Sorry I'm not priviledged like that.

Anyone can get it from their doc if they have a reason. Docs arent out to keep Accutane from anyone unless that person is already in bad shape liver-wise, etc. If you have acne, just ask your doc.

So if you're using Accutane you should have:
- Chapstick/Lip Moisturizers
- Aloe Vera Gel/Skin Moisturizers
- ALA or other liver protectants

Also, is it ok to drink while on Accutane? Any of you guys ever drank while on it?

Top Bottom