Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accutane Interactions

Distortion

I'm going to be going on accutane in probably 2-3 weeks. I have a list of things i shouldn't eat with it.. But will there be an interaction with Dymetadrine Xtreme? also glutamine

no bro, you should be fine with the 2 things you mentioned. be sure to drink a ton of water too. good luck

maybe i failed to mention.. a real doctor is prescribing this.. i'm not buying it from some random person in a dirty underground laboratory. I didn't say i can't eat on it, but some foods are bad.

too much calcium, too much vitamin A, too many carbs will send your triglicerates through the roof.

I am about a week into my doctor prescribed accutane cyc. cant wait for it to do its job.

good luck!

Last edited:
Well some people couldn't get it from their family doctor if they wanted to. Sorry I'm not priviledged like that.

BigDog60 said:
what can't you eat on it? I was getting some IP stuff and no list. Thanks.

sry i didn't really mean it like that.. what do you expect from IP tho? i dont think that guy went to med school did he

Top Bottom