Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about to start week 7 need advice

danboyx

I am about to start week 7 of 400mg of deca and 500mg of sust this is my first cycle. I bought from a reliable source. I still have no results. Should I assume its fake or should I keep going. can it take this long?

I cant post pics. but I am taking in a lot. I eat 4 big meals and take in about 200g of protien. I eat healthy.

danboyx said:
I cant post pics. but I am taking in a lot. I eat 4 big meals and take in about 200g of protien. I eat healthy.

4 big meals to you could be bird feed for someone else. This is too subjective. 200g of protein isn't nearly enough protein while on AS unless you're 100 pounds dripping wet. Be more specific about your diet. Chances are that's the culprit, not fake gear.

you havent gained a single pound?...do you eat well and sleep atleast 8hrs a night...gear will do nothing for you unless you eat clean foods and sleep well without that not even a gram of test will help you...all i can say is sorry you havent seen shit and you wasted your $$$$ but you live and learn

I eat 4 egg whites plus a bowl of cerial and a protien drink for breakfast.
For lunch I have Turkey and tuna or grilled chicken and tuna plus a prtien drink then I have then I have a snack. for dinner I eat chicken or fish with a rice or potato plus a protien drink then I eat something before bed plus a protien drink. I take in 200gms of protien with just shacks alone. I always get 8.5 hours of sleep every night. I gained 5 pounds but I havent noticed any strength increase. This is my first cycle I am coming to you guys for advice to see if I should be seeing more results or if I need more time

danboyx said:
I eat 4 egg whites plus a bowl of cerial and a protien drink for breakfast.
For lunch I have Turkey and tuna or grilled chicken and tuna plus a prtien drink then I have then I have a snack. for dinner I eat chicken or fish with a rice or potato plus a protien drink then I eat something before bed plus a protien drink. I take in 200gms of protien with just shacks alone. I always get 8.5 hours of sleep every night. I gained 5 pounds but I havent noticed any strength increase. This is my first cycle I am coming to you guys for advice to see if I should be seeing more results or if I need more time

That is WAY TOO LITTLE food! If u wanna grow u have to eat eat eat! That's your prob bro!

Maxx >>>>>

It's diet. I learned the hard way myself. AS is just a tool that will take advantage of diet and training...

how much do you weigh?

Even with totally inadequate diet - you should at least get a bit leaner on that dosage as retaining muscle/building anything should eat up fat deposits through reduced calorie intake. I assume you are not already ultra ripped.

Also some water retention should be expected - fuller muscles/better pumps anything?

Finally regardless of diet AAS like test significantly affect central nervous system. Strength gains?

Any sides at all?

If in addition to zero gains all of the above are also showing negative, I would get your juice from a different supplier next time. Also eat more but you should be able to tell the difference between natural and not.

Top Bottom