Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About The Gyno Gel I Have Please Read Everyone

DHT

The gel sounds great, ...I'm ready to get mine, but first...

this has come to my attention...

...It has come to my knowledge that the gel has DHT in it, as an active ingredient. Did some searches on it, and pretty sure this was right,...if I'm wrong let me know guys. I hope I'm wrong since the gel seems to be a good thing. But, DHT, I suspect would be bad?... No..? I really want to loose my gyno, but...keep my hair at the same time. I suspect this shit "may" screw with your hair, ...no? DHT is know to be the leading factor in hair loss. Of course, you have to be prone to hair loss though,...but all the same, either or, if you are not balding(like me) or balding/prone, I suspect nobody want to find out anyway. All that DHT is liable to screw something up.... P L E A S E, guys tell me I am wrong.... I am considering getting this shit, but worried about the possible DHT sides.

Ruff, keep us posted bro. GL

Sincerely,

^^^for results. started tonight with mine. i just put a light layer over the nipple and the area right around it. seems to absorb and dry rather quickly. not sure if that is good or not.

Man, it's great if this works and all...

But when did bodybuilding come down to rubbing gels and lointments on your chest???

I wonder if Arnold had to go through this...

nikolai_bolkov said:
Man, it's great if this works and all...

But when did bodybuilding come down to rubbing gels and lointments on your chest???

I wonder if Arnold had to go through this...

my thoughts exactly. i spend more time shampooing my hair, rubbing creams and medicines into my hair, rubbing all sorts of shit on my nipples.....and the list goes on. do i even workout anymore? is it necessary to workout? lol. :D

Top Bottom