Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angrychair

Hello all o yous. Hope you're having a lovely day.

Just to make it short and very clear - I've done a few cycles through the years and I am quite familiar with dnp and my own body/tolerance. I have tried 1g crystal for a week, and it was doable. But 750 crystal (600 powder) feels good to me, and alot better than 500 crystal strange, I know).

Anyways, I've been on it for well over two weeks (250 first 3 days, 500 the following 3 days and 750 up until now). No sides to mention, except lethargy, feeling warm/damp (not sweaty), weak and out of breath. But yesterday night I was literally soaking wet in my bed! Sure I had read about it, but it never actually happened to me.

Same thing happened tonight. Woke up three times in a puddle of sweat and had to dry myself clean before attempting to sleep again. Switched to the other side of the bed.

Worth mentioning however is that I had complex carbs (low fat milk and fiberous oats) before bed both nights. But that should surely not interfere or create such heat 4-8 hours later, huh? Same supplier and same capsules as always (even sent the person a mail just to double check). So what now? Why the sudden bursts of sweat in the middle of the night? Never had it before, but now twice in a row.

My tolerance to stims and drugs are generally very high. I run an AC in my bedroom and it's freezing cold in there (the way I like it).

Sorry for making such a stupid first thread, but I could not find anything about this particular issue. Thanks y'all :)

read the rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom