Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 years and I think I am ready.

Thanks guys. I have been doing a lot of reading. This board is full of info. Swole thank you for the plat. How long will I be plat for? If I like it and want to keep it. How much dos it cost?

I was looking into pct. I take it this means post cycle therapy? This is the first time I have heard of pct. My friends taking steroids have never said anything about pct. I have heard about taking nolva,or letro for sides well on cycle but nothing on pct.

At my age what are the chances of me recovering from a cycle and keeping my gains with or with out pct? I see people talking about hcg,clomid,nolva,alpha something and some other stuff. What are they all and how do they work?

flajice said:
Thats a pretty good read, thank you. I was also reading a lot about running hcg during the cycle. This sounds like a better plan for me. Something like 500uis every 3 days I saw a few people say or 500iu's. Or 500iu's once a week which is what I would like to do.

I like the read on ai's. I think I will look into that a lot more. Adex seems to be what every one is using. Is this a good ai? Should I use others or have others?

Also It looks like a single dose of test every week seems to be the best first cycle for a new person. I see people talking about 8 weeks 10 weeks or even 12 weeks. What would be the best for some one new?

BOOGER22 said:
Thats a pretty good read, thank you. I was also reading a lot about running hcg during the cycle. This sounds like a better plan for me. Something like 500uis every 3 days I saw a few people say or 500iu's. Or 500iu's once a week which is what I would like to do.

I like the read on ai's. I think I will look into that a lot more. Adex seems to be what every one is using. Is this a good ai? Should I use others or have others?

Also It looks like a single dose of test every week seems to be the best first cycle for a new person. I see people talking about 8 weeks 10 weeks or even 12 weeks. What would be the best for some one new?
A-dex is a good ai. I would not take a ai unless you need it though. Just have them on hand in case you do need them.

A first cycle of test only is perfect and the best first cycle for a new person.
250-500mg ew for 10 weeks is best imo. Also running the hcg 500iu's ew for the whole cycle is the best way to use hcg to if you ask me. Then 2 weeks after your cycle is when you start pct.

For a first cycle of test like this I would have a-dex and letro on hand before you start. Also have all you need for pct before you start to.

needtogetaas said:
A-dex is a good ai. I would not take a ai unless you need it though. Just have them on hand in case you do need them.

A first cycle of test only is perfect and the best first cycle for a new person.
250-500mg ew for 10 weeks is best imo. Also running the hcg 500iu's ew for the whole cycle is the best way to use hcg to if you ask me. Then 2 weeks after your cycle is when you start pct.

For a first cycle of test like this I would have a-dex and letro on hand before you start. Also have all you need for pct before you start to.

Agreed and welcome to the board mate. :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Brad.

Top Bottom