Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 -5 IU's of HGH a day, too high?

Grainger

I have been taking 4-5 IU's a day of the s-kits and I have noticed some pain in my elbows etc. (I am 32 years old btw) I have been on for like 3.5 weeks now and I notice that when I take a shot I almost feel a little like I get sick...or have the flu.

I have also had some bad expereince with water retention too and I didn't really expect that. I could feel it in my hands.

From what I read, 4IU is where everyone starts....is that too high for some people ? I am 190 lbs

Let me know what you think that I should do....I am not on anything else right now and I will be starting AS soon.

thanks,
-G

Grainger said:
I have been taking 4-5 IU's a day of the s-kits and I have noticed some pain in my elbows etc. (I am 32 years old btw) I have been on for like 3.5 weeks now and I notice that when I take a shot I almost feel a little like I get sick...or have the flu.

I have also had some bad expereince with water retention too and I didn't really expect that. I could feel it in my hands.

From what I read, 4IU is where everyone starts....is that too high for some people ? I am 190 lbs

Let me know what you think that I should do....I am not on anything else right now and I will be starting AS soon.

thanks,
-G

4iu is right on the mark.

You need to run it for at least 3 months (7 days/wk or 5 on 2 off) to make it worthwhile.

You should stack it with some good human grade Test Cyp or Test enanthate. You won't be disappointed. 400mg/wk would show some very nice results.

You'll need to use arimidex at .5mg/ed through cycle.. and clomid starting 2 wks after you discontinue the test.

MAN diamond that is a lot of GH!!! Shit! I think I would die with that kinda dose.

I feel crappy at this dose I couldn't imagine what I would be like at 18IUs....

I thought that since I was using the s-water vs. bact-water that it might have some kinda bad effect....is that possible?

thanks

Grainger said:
MAN diamond that is a lot of GH!!! Shit! I think I would die with that kinda dose.

I feel crappy at this dose I couldn't imagine what I would be like at 18IUs....

I thought that since I was using the s-water vs. bact-water that it might have some kinda bad effect....is that possible?

thanks
you may be using too much water with each bottle of gh? Just use 1 slin needle worth of the water

first off use bac water and as for your sides all i can say is give it a bit more time for your body to adjust to it...when i first started a couple years ago i also swelled up. i was using genotropin at the time but i don't think the gh brand had anyting to do with it....the only sides i get now is my hands get a little stiff.

good luck

yeah diamond that is what I am doing.....thanks for checking.

I mix 1 cc of water with 1 bottle of HGH. Then I use a U-100 slin pin and suck up 11. I am pretty sure I got it right.....

MOD, so you think that I should continue with the program for a little while longer? I will take your word for it. I am not ready to give up yet. I just thought that I would be feeling a lot better like so many people talked about. That stupid Bact. water is a pain in the ass to get for me!

Just curious if anyone else noticed some sides from GH?

if you take a slin pin and draw out 100 units ( a full load in the pin) of water and inject into your 18iu's of serostim powder and divide 100 (water) by 18 (gh dry powder) you will come up 5.5...take a fresh slip pin and draw out 5.5 you will now have one unit of mixed GH...so for 4 units you will draw out to the 22 marking on the pin...make damn sure you understand how to do the math in mixing and drawing out....

hey grainger.. what are you stacking the gh with??
you can get a little swollen starting out.. but it tapers out.. just keep your diet clean.. BUT you should not feel any flu like symptoms.. they are attributed to your AS not gh.. gh will boost the immune system and you feel great on it, while AS will compromise your immune system (we all know about the sust flu)so look at the other variables
luv super

Your dosage is fine... You may experience slight bloating, but it should subside quickly... Apparently from your post you are currently not cycling anything else??
I personally feel absolutely great when I cycle GH with AS!!! Never experienced anything like flu symptoms from the GH??? Are you certain your GH is legit?? There are fakes floating around??

Top Bottom