Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd injection of 12 weeks straight of Syrus Winstrol.

Makavelli said:
Is it Zencall? I had some Zencall that was very watery. I didn't trust it because all the winny I've used was milky.

ive used Zencall Winny....mine was milky.....dont think youll be hearing from them anytime soon....

Just wondering what kind of results I should be expecting now...????? and does this shit always hurt like a mofo....where I inject?

I am in the first week of a six week winny cycle, 50 mgs ED IM. I am using Zambon's. I am thinking of adding some test for two weeks in the middle, what do you guys think?

BBBBig Phenom said:
Just wondering what kind of results I should be expecting now...????? and does this shit always hurt like a mofo....where I inject?

Winny alway's hurts me. Not to the point where i wont shoot it but i know people that you couldn't pay enough to shoot winny. Usually my inject site(muscle)hurts for about 4 day's after each shot.

BBBBig Phenom said:
after the first week of the zambons.....you feel anything yet?
Yes. It is my first cycle, so I do not know what to feel for, but I notice a slight increase in strength, I am a little more amped up than usual, I notice this mostly because I notice myself clenching my jaw, and I am quicker to get stressed out at work.
What do you think about adding some test to the middle of my cycle, possibly even stopping the winstrol for two weeks, running some cyp and then starting up the winstrol again?

Dude,
Not for nothing but you know you can just drink the winny right?
No pain...doesnt taste too bad either.
Just have the Tylers handy

God Bless,

CL
-

Top Bottom