Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 year old gyno with letro

Davetherave84

Ive got gyno fully formed in 1 side of chest. It's around 2 years old but last 6 months it's flared up like a pussy that's been abused by the lads on a night out.

Im on day 5 of 2.5mg letro, planning on running this for 4 weeks then 2 weeks tamoxifen at 20mg then 10mg per week.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Im not on a cycle im 16% bf ive lost 22kg last 12 weeks mainly fat and water and obviously some muscle.

The gyno is thought to be from a course of test I did, don't think I used enough tamoxifen at the time and left it too late. Naive I know.

Anyone who's used letro for formed gyno please let me know how it worked for you

Your best option for removing pre-existing gyno for puberty or past steroid usage is the anti-gyno protocol 3.0: Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure 3.0 - Evolutionary.org

I have seen the protocol do wonders on people with even the worst cases of gyno. Run the protocol exactly as it is laid out.

You can order everything you need for the protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Top Bottom