Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st week cycle, regret it. Do I need PCT?

j53076

I just finished my first week of my cycle in which I took 200mg test cap on Monday and 200mg on Friday but after finishing my first week, I now regret it and reconsidering stopping the cycle. Depending if its too late or not, I am either going to continue and complete the 10 week cycle or stop. Would by natural test production already be suppressed or would I be able to stop without pct?

some people can get out of 10 weeks cycle without any pct but why not do a pct?

if i were you i would go with

post cycle therapy:
14 days after last jab
hcg 5000iu/week for 3 weeks
nolvadex 40/20/20/20
clomid 75/50/50/50

some people can get out of 10 weeks cycle without any pct but why not do a pct?

if i were you i would go with

post cycle therapy:
14 days after last jab
hcg 5000iu/week for 3 weeks
nolvadex 40/20/20/20
clomid 75/50/50/50

No need for a heavy PCT and I would definetely NOT recommeded nolvadex. Some HCGenerate and BRIDGE should be fine.

If you were only on 1 week an extensive PCT isn't needed. All you need to do is run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT

This is a rather mild cycle, and you ran it for only one week, so you don't really need a very comprehensive PCT. I would say that with a good natty test booster you should be fine. However, make sure to be getting an effective test booster, such as HCGenerate ES. I say this, because HCGenerate ES is the only natty test booster that ever made a noticeable difference for me.

If you are on the fence about it then definitely stop the cycle. You do not want to use steroids unless you are 100% committed with your diet, training, and AAS/supplement regimen. You will most likely be fine just by stopping after 2 injections but I would run a bottle of HCGenerate just to be safe. Save the gear for down the road when things line up perfectly for you.

Top Bottom