Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time Oxandrolone user

ya, pinning isn't a big deal at all. It can actually go even smoother with a smaller needle. A 22g is fine to draw with, but i would actually suggest pinning with a 25g. It slows down the injection because the oil won't move through the needle as fast, but a slow injection is what you want and there will be minimal pip to where you can barely even tell you injected at the site

and is 25g good for test c?

ill pick up some 25g today and try next week.., with a 22 i still cant tell where i pinned...i went nice and slow :) cake walk! I cant wait for the results... :)

Rick
any Ideas why my appetite is so much better after my last cycle?? i just eat like crazy..and weight stays right on..could my metabolism be refired?

Yes, it's entirely possible that you have a higher metabolic rate now, contributing to the appetite increase

Okay... a few more results trickled in...

my blood creatine level: .20mg/dl (normal .70-1.30)
Liver: AST=59 ALT 106
Estradiol level 38pg/ml (man should be 18-22?)
Progesterone:.23ng/dl
Total Test: 264 free test 6.1pg/dl

thats all i have so far

long time since my last post..all recovered and finally on TRT...im HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY..and on evo most of the time..but things are now going well finally :)

Just an update..been a long time away, i have 2 more cycles under my belt with a coach and a dietician...AMAZING..after the VAR only cycle in this thread...i researched and finally got hooked up...cycle after that was Test/EQ/Primo/var 12 weeks, then 14 weeks on cruise with Test/Var,results were reall prmising with my BMI now in the high teens..i have a way to go..but its a marathon..not a sprint, I was able to retain 80% of my strength gains...feel frikin FANTASTIC! now Currently on Deca/Test/Var using Deca as the base at 400mg/test 250mg Var 30Mg, sorry havent been on board for a while...ive been on a couple others and really not on the internet much...been buisy at work..trying to keep a wayward kid in line..crap like that...:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a LONG time since I have been on this forum, but there used to be an expert on transdermal steroids with Phlojel Ultra here called "centeroiler". Has anyone heard anything from him lately?

Top Bottom