Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time Oxandrolone user

ostarine 25/25/12.5/12.5 ed
Clomid 50/50/25/25 ed
test stack 17
l Aromasin 12.5 eod (Which is now 6.25 e3d)

this will work fine.How i do it, but instead i use hcgenerate es in pct over test stack

just a quick update...PCT completed..2 weeks to normalize..and feeling pretty good, Just went for Blood Work today..so we shall see if anything is messed up..so there ya go..i figure i was able to keep about 50% of what i gained...weight stayed stable today at weigh in was 178 i was shooting for 173..but not bad being as i have been eating like a horse...But my body is using most everything it seems..

just a quick update...PCT completed..2 weeks to normalize..and feeling pretty good, Just went for Blood Work today..so we shall see if anything is messed up..so there ya go..i figure i was able to keep about 50% of what i gained...weight stayed stable today at weigh in was 178 i was shooting for 173..but not bad being as i have been eating like a horse...But my body is using most everything it seems..

are you going to run a bridge now bro??

OKay got some results in..my test level is in the Tank! 264 T/T 9 F/T no wonder i feel like poop!..so i am now getting on TRT with TEST c 200mg wk..to start..and thats a good start..then in march ill run 250 with 40mg ox...that should be decent! it may not sound like much too some..but its a start..and my Insurance pays :)

OKay got some results in..my test level is in the Tank! 264 T/T 9 F/T no wonder i feel like poop!..so i am now getting on TRT with TEST c 200mg wk..to start..and thats a good start..then in march ill run 250 with 40mg ox...that should be decent! it may not sound like much too some..but its a start..and my Insurance pays :)

here's an article i wrote on trt bro... it will be a good read for you... hope it helps!

Getting the most out of TRT, Cruising and Bridging - Evolutionary.org

Alrighty then..FIRST time i have ever pinned!..piece of cake , I dont know why some people are afraid of it.. 22ga 1 1/2 dont even feel it!

Alrighty then..FIRST time i have ever pinned!..piece of cake , I dont know why some people are afraid of it.. 22ga 1 1/2 dont even feel it!

Ya, pinning isn't a big deal at all. It can actually go even smoother with a smaller needle. A 22g is fine to draw with, but I would actually suggest pinning with a 25g. It slows down the injection because the oil won't move through the needle as fast, but a slow injection is what you want and there will be minimal PIP to where you can barely even tell you injected at the site

Ya, pinning isn't a big deal at all. It can actually go even smoother with a smaller needle. A 22g is fine to draw with, but I would actually suggest pinning with a 25g. It slows down the injection because the oil won't move through the needle as fast, but a slow injection is what you want and there will be minimal PIP to where you can barely even tell you injected at the site

ill pick up some 25g today and try next week.., with a 22 i still cant tell where i pinned...i went nice and slow :) cake walk! I cant wait for the results... :)

Rick
any Ideas why my appetite is so much better after my last cycle?? i just eat like crazy..and weight stays right on..could my metabolism be refired?

Top Bottom