Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle, Need advice

Mr_Pumpp

First cycle... I'm young, but educated on the subject and disciplined in the gym and kitchen.

Training History:
MMA from 2004- Current, HS football 2005-2010 lifting since 2005. Never got bulky or big but always kept a lean athletic physique. Looking to add more muscle and get leaner.

Diet consists of 6 meals daily for about 3800 calories... High protein, Super low fat, healthy carbs

Workout plan for cycle: M- Chest/abs T- Back/Traps W-Shoulders/Legs TH-Rest F-Triceps/Abs S- Biceps/L. Back S-Rest

Stats:
21 years old
6'3" 195 Lbs
11.4% BF

Trying to get to 210Lbs under 8% BF

Cycle: Test Enanthate/ Cypionate Blend 500mg 250/250

Week 1-10: 1cc on Mondays and Thursdays
Week 1-10: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Week 12-16: Clomid 50/12.5/12.5/12.5
Week 12-16: FORMA-STANOZOLOL - 10 pumps daily
I have HCGenerate on hand but not sure on when to start taking it.

Help/ advice much appreciated.

stay natural for your age your body is still producing the best .. if u start now u might regret it..

They are saying that based on your current height, weight, and body fat percentage.. that you are too skinny without much muscle. But, not every persons goal is to be big and huge and what not.. so their idea of a base may not be the same as another persons. I would agree that based on your current stats that you are a tad bit on the skinny side and there is room for more natural growth.

Post a pic of your physique.

Your first cycle layout looks pretty well. I have a question though about the test mix. Is it dosed at 500 mg per ml? If so, I would only pin .5 cc twice per week.. 1000 mg a test a week for a first cycle is too much. Maybe also think about throwing in an oral like d-bol or t-bol to kick start, that or ending with an oral like winstrol or anavar.

I run HCGenerate throughout an entire cycle, starting at day 1. Then do an HCG blast a few weeks prior to PCT, and suggest you and anyone else who is running a cycle to do so else well. You should start HCGenerate when you feel testicular atrophy starting.. and run it up until the start of PCT. I would say run it from weeks 5-12.. which is 2 bottles. Also think about some sort of cycle assist like N2Guard.

As far as your PCT, clomid and forma is an excellent base, doesn't get much better than that. I would keep the clomid dose at 25 mg a day and run it the entire time at that dose. Then forma at 10 pumps per day, like you stated. It would also be beneficial to throwing a natural tes t booster or 2 in there. I personally use the Unleashed/Post Cycle combo from needtobuildmuscle but, there are a lot of options out there. Just make sure that is a good quality test booster.. not just an over hyped, over price gnc product. D-AA is also a great option for raising natural test levels.

I think your goal is realistic, but remember for the type of body recompilation you want, your training and diet will have to be spot on. The test will be a great benefit at helping this.. but it all starts in the weight room and kitchen.

When we talk about having a "muscle Base" we are desribing a body condition where the physique is evenly developed and all your secondaries, joints and tendons, are used to performing and pushing the envelope. These things are a requirement to get resluts from any cycle. The test pumping through your body at your age is more than enough to develop this kind of base over the next 6-10 years, and by doing this you will set your self up for long term gains and good health. To use AAS now you risk alot including libido, health, and mental health.

You are no where near ready for steriods u have no base

Bro, you should not be making these types of comments... I continually seeing you make comments to other members like this and you are in no way qualified to be saying these things... These comments are not only confusing but are in no way accurate... Have you seen any of his pictures? Have you done one on one analysis to determine any of this? I have been doing this for a decade... It is how I make my living... I am certified in every way and hold a masters degree and I don't even make these comments to anyone... Why say these things and be demoralizing to someone before they even start? It needs to stop...

What is the proper thing to say here is that the MAIN concern is the age... I know that noone wants to hear they are "too young" but starting cycles this young, unless this is going to be your profession, is really unwarranted... It is more than likely going to cause future problems or inhibit a lot of future gains that will be there for the taking... There is plenty of room to grow because at his age, height and weight, he is under average for size... The base could be there but without seeing a frame, muscle size, etc there is no way to say anything about a base... There is a lot of room for natural growth and running a cycle is definitely not in his best interest right now...

Bro, you should not be making these types of comments... I continually seeing you make comments to other members like this and you are in no way qualified to be saying these things... These comments are not only confusing but are in no way accurate... Have you seen any of his pictures? Have you done one on one analysis to determine any of this? I have been doing this for a decade... It is how I make my living... I am certified in every way and hold a masters degree and I don't even make these comments to anyone... Why say these things and be demoralizing to someone before they even start? It needs to stop...

What is the proper thing to say here is that the MAIN concern is the age... I know that noone wants to hear they are "too young" but starting cycles this young, unless this is going to be your profession, is really unwarranted... It is more than likely going to cause future problems or inhibit a lot of future gains that will be there for the taking... There is plenty of room to grow because at his age, height and weight, he is under average for size... The base could be there but without seeing a frame, muscle size, etc there is no way to say anything about a base... There is a lot of room for natural growth and running a cycle is definitely not in his best interest right now...

Thank you, I know I am young, but extremely disciplined. And like I stated that you noted, im not trying to get huge, trying to keep a lean physique and add on another 20 pounds of muscle. My diet is on point and im in the gym for at least 2 hours daily 5 days a week not including MMA training. I'll post a pic when I get off work.

Top Bottom