Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle, Anavar only?

Catman22

Hi Guys,

I'm a semi pro rugby player and my stats are:
5'10
216 lbs
Strong muscular build
Around 15% - 18% bf

I'm looking to go on my 1st cycle of steroids and have done a fair bit of research.
I'm looking to stay away from injectables if possible and on the backing of my research have found anavar is looking to be my favoured choice.

I just want some advice and experience from those of you that have used anavar:
1. Have you noticed any significant side effects
2. Will I still be able to run for prolonged periods on anavar
3. What sort of gains will i see in weight (if any) and strength
4. Will my body fat decrease.

Ideally im looking to get upto around 225 - 230lbs and get my bodyfat down to around 12% in the next 8-10 weeks. My predicted dose is around 60mg per day.
Are these goals realistic?

Any help would be much appriciated,
Thanks

Hi Guys,

5'10
216 lbs
Strong muscular build
Around 15% - 18% bf

I'm looking to go on my 1st cycle of steroids and have done a fair bit of research.
I'm looking to stay away from injectables if possible and on the backing of my research have found anavar is looking to be my favoured choice.

Ideally im looking to get upto around 225 - 230lbs and get my bodyfat down to around 12% in the next 8-10 weeks. My predicted dose is around 60mg per day.

Thanks

10- 15 ibs and a drop of 3% BF doesn't seem all that unrealistic to me.. Not too sure Var only is the way to go though..

Cardio has never been an issue for me while "on" anything..

How long of a cycle are you planning on doing? 8-10 wks?That's a long oral cycle bro. What do you have lined up for PCT? Age?

1. Most common will be being lethargic and tired due to less sleep
2. You should have a better endurance on anavar aslong as you get good sleep
3. Depends on your diet and training really
4. Same again regarding diet

If I was you I would run T-Bol instead. I love anavar but for your goals t-bol might be a better solution. Try researching it and see what you think mate

Harry

10- 15 ibs and a drop of 3% BF doesn't seem all that unrealistic to me.. Not too sure Var only is the way to go though..

Cardio has never been an issue for me while "on" anything..

How long of a cycle are you planning on doing? 8-10 wks?That's a long oral cycle bro. What do you have lined up for PCT? Age?

Im glad those results dont seem unrealistic,
I just dont want to have issues with pumps preventing my cardio sessions with rugby as they are important.
I was looking at an 8 week cycle originally as the side effects are limited with Anavar according to my research, or would you suggest otherwise?
In terms of PCT I was looking at running 3 weeks of nolva.

Let me know what you think,
Cheers

1. Most common will be being lethargic and tired due to less sleep
2. You should have a better endurance on anavar aslong as you get good sleep
3. Depends on your diet and training really
4. Same again regarding diet

If I was you I would run T-Bol instead. I love anavar but for your goals t-bol might be a better solution. Try researching it and see what you think mate

Harry

Thanks for the reply Harry,
How did anavar improve your endurance? What sort of endurance training did you do whilst using anavar?
In terms of Diet I like to think mine is good, I run my own sports nutrition brand so I get plenty of protein and I look to eat 5-7 times a day for a total of around 4500-5000 calories depending on the training I do that day etc.
How did anavar effect your sleep?
I havnt really looked into T-bol but will do some research over the next day or too.
Is it injectable? what reasons do you have for suggesting I use T-bol? Have you used it in the past, results?

Oh and to Ezekeil im 22 years old

Cheers

Harry,

Done a fair bit of reading up on T-bol since my last reply to you and basically from what I can gather is it is halfway between d-bol and anavar?
However a lot of the reviews from users of T-bol claim that the strength gains are not as good as with anavar, and as a rugby player I want strong functional muscle mass not just for asthetics.
So with this in mind would you still recommend T-bol?
If so why? And as asked earlier have you used it yourelf?

Thanks both for your replies hopefully can get a few more points of views from other users.

Cheers

Harry,

Done a fair bit of reading up on T-bol since my last reply to you and basically from what I can gather is it is halfway between d-bol and anavar?
However a lot of the reviews from users of T-bol claim that the strength gains are not as good as with anavar, and as a rugby player I want strong functional muscle mass not just for asthetics.
So with this in mind would you still recommend T-bol?
If so why? And as asked earlier have you used it yourelf?

Thanks both for your replies hopefully can get a few more points of views from other users.

Cheers

TBol shin pumps could kill your cardio.

What kinda doses were you planing on running the var at?

TBol shin pumps could kill your cardio.

What kinda doses were you planing on running the var at?

What do you mean by shin pumps?

I was looking at running the anavar at 60mg a day for 8weeks originally. But as this will be my 1st cycle I'm on here looking for any usefull advice or tips on getting the most out of the cycle (in terms of dose, length of cycle, pct, stacks etc...)

Thanks for your reply

Hi Guys,

5'10
216 lbs
Strong muscular build
Around 15% - 18% bf

Thanks

I dont think its a bad 1st cycle at all. If you eat right,,train properly gains will be quite nice.
Lean mass gains,,strength,,hardness,,vascularity,,etc...

I dont think its a bad 1st cycle at all. If you eat right,,train properly gains will be quite nice.
Lean mass gains,,strength,,hardness,,vascularity,,etc...

Thanks a lot Alin,

Have you used anavar before? What results did you encounter?

Any side effects? Is 8 weeks too long for an oral cycle?

Cheers

Top Bottom