Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 mg dbol effects on HPTA?

ive been takeing only 5mg the past 2 or 3 weeks in the morning instead of 10mg with my post cycle therapy, so far so good, balls are comming back.

Hm,

On another board (which much less post volume but a LOT of experts, and no, I wont say which one becuiase I dont want a bunch of high school kids signing up for it - LOL) there consensus seems to be that doing a low dose, say 10 mg, RIGHT WHEN YOU WAKE UP in the morning, will NOT shut you down.

10mg upon awaikening will not shut you down, but personally I highly doubt that it will let you recover.
Some people had blood test as proof that they recovered. Did they had tested their dbol?lol...well, may be it's possible after relatively short (8 weeks) cycle, if user is very young...

panerai said:
10mg upon awaikening will not shut you down, but personally I highly doubt that it will let you recover.
Some people had blood test as proof that they recovered. Did they had tested their dbol?lol...well, may be it's possible after relatively short (8 weeks) cycle, if user is very young...

Yeah, there IS a difference between something that will shut you down, and something that will prevent recovery.

For example from what I understand, Proviron will NOT shut you down by itself. However it WILL PREVENT restoration of HPTA (like after a cycle).

From what I have read also, morning dBol will not shut you down by itself (at a low dose and in a healthy person). However if you have supressed HPTA (as in after a cycle) morning DBol wil prevent recovery (or at least make it take a lot longer).

HPTA is influenced by levels of androgens and estrogen. If you are not juicing and you take a-dex your estrogen levels will go down and your testosterone levels will go up. But there is obviously not only a feedback loop for estrogen but for androgens also. One theory is that androgen suppression is determined by how strongly the AR binding. Since d-bol is considered to bind weakly to the AR in low doses the suppression can be low. But since d-bol aromatises so heavily the estrogen suppression set in and caused the estrogen to signal inhibition of LH. So if you take care of the level of estrogen generated you, do morning only dosing , coupled with a low dose 10mg , LH suppression can be kept to a min and allow recovery to occur.

Top Bottom