Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength training program

dajames93

Was curious what everyone thought of The Cube Method? I am currently on Greyskull and am making good progress. I will be attending Fresno State next semester and will be trying out for rugby. After my linear progression gains have diminished, I would like to have it planned out what my next jump will be. I have read the ebooks of The Cube method and am a little bit confused about heavy days and rep days on how they go.

Thank yiu

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EliteFitness

I kicked it around for a while and talked to some guys who ran it, but I ended up sticking with 5/3/1. Just worked out better for me for athletics.

Awesome, I think that's what I'll end up doing; 5/3/1. Seems very basic, easy, and effective

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EliteFitness

I have started many strength training programs in my gym. These programs are best for fitness and fat losing. If someone is interested to lose weight in a month then we are here to solve all problems. For best strength training programs contact with us.

Top Bottom