please help my bench

Posted: 30-May-2002 02:47 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about please help my bench within the Strongman & Power Lifting category.

Excerpt: hi. this is my first post on the powerlifting board. i will be finishing up my first as cycle soon. i plan on doing moderate training for recuperating during clomid. after those couple weeks, i will be planning on going as hard as i can. what i really want to do is bring my bench up. i made a goal to bench 400 in two years, by time i grad fro...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

please help my bench

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

please help my bench

Old 30-May-2002, 02:47 AM   #1
Liechtenstein
hi. this is my first post on the powerlifting board. i will be finishing up my first as cycle soon. i plan on doing moderate training for recuperating during clomid. after those couple weeks, i will be planning on going as hard as i can. what i really want to do is bring my bench up. i made a goal to bench 400 in two years, by time i grad from school, and i want to hit it before then. i haven't done any flat benching recently in order to bring up my upper chest, but i'm fairly sure my 1rm will be right around 300 right now. i have a few concerns though, in that i have only access to my school gym and there's no way for using chains or bands there. i am looking for some general direction and guidance in how i should go about this. if i can do this, i will probably think about entering bench contests in the near future.
Gallery of rippedtrojan  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 30-May-2002, 08:36 AM   #2
United States
Welcome to PL'ing side of the house. I just made the jump from
BB'ing training to PL'ing training. PL'ing workouts are complicated.

Go to www.elitefts.com for information on the bench and PL'ing
in general. . You will find articles on form, routines, exercise lists,
etc. The articles are packed full of training related information.

Good luck.
Gallery of Geno_O  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 30-May-2002, 01:27 PM   #3

You could also post your entire routine.
Gallery of Arioch