Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got a digital camera!

Deciever

i got a digital camera.. well kinda.. its my moms bosses but i get it for the weekend! i can finally take pictures ! and some short videos like b fold has.

haha if i have room i'll try and get a pic/ video of you goin .... im gonna have my dad video tape me, you, jeremy, and peter with the normal camcorder, and that i'll just put that onto my computer and try to find a server large enough for me to upload it on.

thanks a lot irish.... how much room do you have? If i could i would like to try and capture the video from my normal video camera and put it on the web... Im pretty sure i can do that as i have an external IO Pod w/ tv in/out, so i should be able to.

i have TONS of room right now. ~100gigs.

I can try and help you get the stuff pulled off the camera. Depending on what you have, it may or may not be easy.

Generally, to pull analog video onto a computer you need a video card that has video in. I am not really sure what this IO pod is. You will have to explain it to me.

The second part is having encoding software to change the raw video into something manageable for internet downloads. Most use mpg-2. This software usually comes bundled with the video card.

all in wonder 128 pro:

http://www.ati.com/products/pc/aiw128pro/index.html

more expensive radeon

http://www.ati.com/products/pc/aiwradeon/index.html

These are a good starting point.

send me email and i can try and help you out.

/irish

wow 100 gigs.. thats a lot.

An IO Pod is an external device that allows me to run video in and out of my computer ( hence the name "IO(In/out)") So im pretty sure if i hook the video camera up to the tv, run a video wire from the TV to my IO pod, i could grab it off of that with one of the programs i have. Or, if im lucky, i could just hook up the video camera directly to the pod.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom