Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chains

bigokie

Anyone know where I can get some more chains? I have the set from toppers and I want some more 5/8", but I'd kinda like to find some cheaper.

Also, how many people have access to a reverse hyper machine? Does it help alot?

Thanks

You could get home depot to order them for you but i don't know if it would be any cheaper. I think that the revere hyper is the shit even though i have limited access to them. if i had one in my gym i could gaurantee my deadlift and squat to go up 100 lbs in a year. Personal opinion

I have called every possible place that could carry 5/8 chain in Tulsa, and after exhausting that avenue, I just went to the home depot, and bought 50 feet of 3/8 inch chain. Using 3 five foot lengths of 3/8 chain is roughly equal in weight to using 5/8 chain, and it was not terribly expensive.

If I am a good boy, I am hoping I will get some more chain or maybe the blue bands for father's day.

B

Top Bottom