Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!!....Caught with No Car Insurance

Marauder79

Heys guys, I was cruising last night and got pulled over with an expired drivers liscence, expired insurance and no sticker on my plate.

Luckly i had a paramedic on board and she helped us talk to the cop. BUt i got a ticket for no sticker and i have to show my insurance within 72 hours or show up to court in 4 weeks.

My father moved to China last summer and we didnt really communicate before he left even though i live under the same roof. We had a falling out. So as far as i know hes the whos been sorting out my insurance since i was 16. But He might of fucked me by cutting me off and stop paying without telling me. So there is a chance i was driving withut insurance and i had no idea.

From what i hear driving with insurance is almost a felony in some place. Im from TOronto Canada so im not sure what the judges will do for me...

What does anyone think i should do or how should i present my case?

Hey bro, i got pulled over 2 years ago without insurance, not that big of a deal 600$ fine. Cant tell you if it went up since or not but thats what i was charge with. dont know about the expired plates or anything, thats money you could be spending on supplements thats the worst part, use the father excuse you have in your posting cant hurt, and where you ever advise in writting about the termination of insurance? thats something you could use to help you as well. Good luck ! !

you are not in that big of a deal. i know in my state driving with no liscense is more jail time, so i have learned to drive faster cars than them. the last time i got caught with no insurance and suspended registration it wa somehwere around 600 as well, wasn't that bad.

Top Bottom