Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Order Seized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConanX

Banned
Anybody ever hear of this happening where they hold it at a police station and call you in? Or are domestic orders ALWAYS g2g? Please do not ask why I am asking this, just a random thought that popped up. Thanks.

there is no way it would be seized as there is nobody checking it...only time there would be a issue is if the pack opened in transit and the contents were in the open...but then they wouldnt hold it at the police station and call you..how would they get your number? they would just do a controlled delivery..as long as ur source has the sense to pack it right there is no problem

domestic is not always good to go.. people get busted all the time for different reasons. that is why it is important that if you are gonna order anything you have a real good source with good refs and a good track record

there is no way it would be seized as there is nobody checking it...only time there would be a issue is if the pack opened in transit and the contents were in the open...but then they wouldnt hold it at the police station and call you..how would they get your number? they would just do a controlled delivery..as long as ur source has the sense to pack it right there is no problem

Correct. The bigger problem with domestic (though rare) is if the operation is busted, all they need to do is go to the guys house and open his computer and...THERE YOU ARE. That doesn't happen with overseas orders. Again, it's rare. And though I'm not about to give legal advice, I'd venture to guess that is someone ordered a personal supply it isn't worth their time. BUT, if you ordered over $1000 worth, it can look like you're looking to resell -- and they don't like that. And bigger orders overseas send up a red flag. Envelopes are never noticed -- unless like Hadez says, it's torn and the dogs get a sniff at it.

Correct. The bigger problem with domestic (though rare) is if the operation is busted, all they need to do is go to the guys house and open his computer and...THERE YOU ARE. That doesn't happen with overseas orders. Again, it's rare. And though I'm not about to give legal advice, I'd venture to guess that is someone ordered a personal supply it isn't worth their time. BUT, if you ordered over $1000 worth, it can look like you're looking to resell -- and they don't like that. And bigger orders overseas send up a red flag. Envelopes are never noticed -- unless like Hadez says, it's torn and the dogs get a sniff at it.
Yeah so a small order should be "safe" and they will not call you in for it. And I don't think they even have dogs that can sniff out gh lol.
thanks everyone

Bit naive to think domestic orders are not screened. They are: either randomly or all the parcels (in certain places) go through this scan...it's similar to what they have at airports when checking your luggage, really cool, can see almost everything. Trust me, the typical shape of "penicilin" vial (10 ml used by most UGL's) is very well visible through this.
The reason they are screening more and more parcels is not steroids but terrorism so some stuff may go through unnoticed though.

Good point!!

Knew of someone have a package seized. This was from customs though. They sent the person a letter in the mail saying that their package was seized and why. I think the person was actually told they could come pick it up, I think that would be kind of stupid thou.

Hey all. This is off topic but I wasn't sure if I wanted to post a new thread regarding my questions. I'm brand new to the forum. I have been working out for many years. since I was about 14 fairly seriously. I have been reading through the forums for about 2 days and cannot find exactly what I am looking for. I saw this thread regarding domestic packages and then read that international orders are more successful altogether. So......how or where can I begin my search to enter into the "next level" of bodybuilding. I am asking without directly asking ...if you know what I mean. I'm not sure how serious the legal ramifications are or is I should be as paranoid as I am but..I am very paranoid about purchasing bodybuilding "goods". Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom