Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The last week before competition

rippazoid

I got a question for all experienced competitors about the last week before a show. I have been told by some national level competitors that it is best to come off all AS the saturday before the show and others say juice right on up to the day of competition. It dosent really seem like it would make that much difference either way but any opinions would be appreciated.

OMG.... STAY ON UNTIL THE SHOW AND AFTER!!! This is very very important because the water retention you could put on in just 1 day is tremendous. I'm not kidding. I put on 22 lbs in 2 days, from saturday to monday. It can be extremely serious and could put you into congestive heart failure with all the extra water on your body. Nevermind the fact that if you're holding water you're going to look like shit on stage. You will NEED the winstrol especially the last few days to keep you hard, vascular and not holding any water. After the show you'll need to wein off slowly because your body could go into shock if not.

Be careful with this... Its incredibly important. PM me if you have any more questions.

--IQ

Good question i got a show coming up in april, and i was wondering the same thing, i gained 24 lbs in two days after my first show my shins swell up like baloons and i could hardly walk.
I have read even as much as 2 weeks of being clean befor a show. GOOD LUCK!!! MIKE_XXL

Iron Queen said:
OMG.... STAY ON UNTIL THE SHOW AND AFTER!!! This is very very important because the water retention you could put on in just 1 day is tremendous. I'm not kidding. I put on 22 lbs in 2 days, from saturday to monday. It can be extremely serious and could put you into congestive heart failure with all the extra water on your body. Nevermind the fact that if you're holding water you're going to look like shit on stage. You will NEED the winstrol especially the last few days to keep you hard, vascular and not holding any water. After the show you'll need to wein off slowly because your body could go into shock if not.

Not flaming Iron Queen But..... The water weight you gained I assume was after the show when you threw down a bunch of food...Correct? Did you do diuretics then stop after the show? That would compound it. The juice has nothing to do with the water retention after the show with the exception that it can make it worse only if you let your eating get out of hand. I have done the same stupid shit...35# in 4 days! As far as Gear use up to the show....Stop HGH 2 weeks out if you are on it. I Stop Gear on Wed. or Thurs. Befor the show and then do a long acting drug for a couple weeks after the show so I do not crash and I also start Clomid then as well.

Well i was planning on doing V right up to the friday before the show and halo the last 2 weeks stopping on friday also. but That was gonna be it. I was planning on coming off after that.

Quad... I'm just going by what a dr has told me concerning problems I had. I went into my show w/ only taking an HCTZ for diuretic which is very minimal... It took off a total of 1 lb overnight, so I was as dry as I was going to get really before even taking it. I did eat after, not in excess but did eat... So yes, I'm sure it will compound it but I can guarantee most people will eat afterwards at least 1 or 2 meals of shit and just that could total whack your sodium levels and put on a ton of water. I wish I was told this before going into my show. I'd just rather someone be knowledgable to what "could" happen so it doesnt happen to them... Congestive heart failure is a serious deal. Whether its worrying too much, I'd rather be safe. I'd keep the WV in up to the show, positively and continue it for a few weeks after at a much much lower dosage. (mine would be 1/5 of what I take normally).

Top Bottom