Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokoyo Sustanon 5ml(250mg/cc)

All I can say is PAIN. Injected 1cc into my left glute and wow it is so hard to walk. I have injected sust 300, cyctahoh, and niles and they were not as half as painful as the ttokkyo sust.

Hoover said:
All I can say is PAIN. Injected 1cc into my left glute and wow it is so hard to walk. I have injected sust 300, cyctahoh, and niles and they were not as half as painful as the ttokkyo sust.

How were your results?

Anyone else use TT Sustanon, please post results.

M56M

Used it in my last cycle.. I got the sust. flu... but results were still decent but not as good as it could have been had I not gotten sick for like 3 straight weeks..(on and off)..

man i knew from reading it would hurt but damn i just did my second injection last night and now both glutes hurt like hell i can'y really walk wiyh out a very noticable limb is it worth it i don't know

M56M said:

How were your results?

M56M

Loved the results. Lots of pain though! Get ready for it.

M56M said:

How were your results?

M56M

I only took 1 shot of it on Saturday and today is Tuesday and it is still killing me. My friend could not deal with the pain so I took his remaining shots, I figured I would use the ttokkyo sust to frontload, but the pain is not worth it.

Top Bottom