Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ vs. DECA

from reading the threads the ttokkyo eq is very good and has had some great reveiws. i have not tried it yet. i wont start my next cycle until july and i was thinking about trying it out. i had bought 4 bottles of ultragan and 3 of the 4 were underfilled by about .5cc.. other then that i had no complaints.

i agree with the deca statement, but it really depends on if someone is prone to gyno. i have not used deca, only EQ. the ttokkyo eq is still worth the money tome even if it would be underdosed. for me it is only like a $20 difference in cost to me. still worth the little extra $$

Well you`re right. 160mg is much better than 50mg per 1ml :)
You should try deca just to compare the results. It works fine with test and dbol :D

I WAS CONTIPLATING A CYCLE THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS. I HAVE TIME TO MAKE CHANGES TO IT. I HAVE THE WINNY AND FINA ALREADY.. JUST NEED TO GET THE REST ..

week---T200-------DECA----DBOL-----WINNY--------FINA
1-------600MG-----300MG---30MG-----------------
2-------600MG-----300MG---30MG-----------------
3-------600MG-----300MG---30MG-----------------
4-------600MG-----300MG---30MG-----------------
5-------600MG-----300MG---30MG-----------------
6-------400MG-----300MG-------------50MG eod---75MG eod
7-------400MG-----300MG-------------50MG eod---75MG eod
8-------200MG-----300MG-------------50MG eod---75MG eod
9---------------------300MG------------50MG eod---75MG eod
10-------------------300MG-------------50MG eod---75MG eod
11----------------------------------------50MG eod---75MG eod
12----------------------------------------50MG eod---75MG eod

1AbBIG-

I like the cycle, but why not up the T-200 to 800mg/wk, or at least use 600mg and keep the dosage constant. You have fina/winny at the end to prevent any crash.

I GOING TO BUY JUST 2 BOTTLES OF THE T200. I DID WELL ON ONE OF MY PREVIOUS CYCLES AT THAT DOSAGE. I WAS GOING TO RUN IT AGAIN AT THE SAME. I SEE NO REASON TO UP IF I STILL RESPOND TO THE LOWER DOSAGES. THE T200 DOSAGES WILL EMPTY BOTH VIALS.

1ABbig...I like that cycle Bro....ALOT!!! And as usual 2Thick is misguided in his ever increasing approach to EQ vs. Deca....there is no comparision between the two....PEROID.

EQ will out last and out preform Deca every time, and the bottom line....why combat 2 completly different sides?? Adding EQ to your cycle and you have only the estrogenic sides to contend with....with Deca added....a whole new ball game Bro's....

EQ rules....

Ranger

hey RANGER, i never used deca, only EQ . i am still deciding on whether i want o to use it or not. I had great results on EQ, so i was thinking of see what Deca could do. i still might just go with the ttokkyo EQ at 400mg .. i will think it out i have some time left to decide. i wont start my next cycle until july. I am going to altermate days bettwen taking the fina and winny also. i know it wont make a difference, but it is just good knowing i am constantly taking something in .. lol

Top Bottom