Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ vs. DECA

I prefer deca much more then EQ. If progesterone sides aren't a problem for you, you'd be crazy to choose EQ over deca unless you're cutting...

Personally, I love EQ for bulking because of the apetite increases it gives me. I didn't bulk anymore on Deca (actually less muscle gains) and it definitely added to the H20 retention problem---which got my BP up a little more than I expected. However, obviously to bulk EQ needs to be stacked with Test & Dbol, whereas Deca can sometimes stand alone. EQ also works well in a cutting cycle and is cheaper than Deca and I feel the gains are better quality ones. All things considered, I don't even consider buying Deca anymore, particularly with the Ttokkyo Boldenon 200 out.

I've heard about and am eager to try the synergy b/w Deca + D-bol for my next cycle. However, I did get quite a bit of water retention from my first Deca cycle. It seems as though substituting EQ in the place of Deca with the D-bol should hold less water, right? Is the synergy there b/w EQ & D-bol too?

Depends on what kind of EQ and what kind of Deca you can get. Most EQ are 50mg/ml and it's easy to find Deca 200mg/ml. It's a big difference in number of shots taken weekly.
On the other hand, Deca is one of the most often faked steroids, and EQ is not.
You will get more weight from Deca, but more water also, so it compensate, in a way.EQ will increase your appetite greatly and that's good argument for using it.
Sides, are the factor that make me pick EQ over Deca. Deca dick, progesteron receptor binding induced gyno, bloating, mood swings, are, practically uncontrollable, while EQ has very little sides if any, and they are easy to control.
EQ it is!

Cuts said:
It seems as though substituting EQ in the place of Deca with the D-bol should hold less water, right? Is the synergy there b/w EQ & D-bol too?
Yes and Yes. EQ & Deca are both aggressive AR binders & therefore both synergize well with Dbol. Throw in some test & you have a great stack. I suggest you go with the Ttokkyo Boldenon 200.

So whats the final Prognosis

Hey guys Ok ...Now what is EQ what does it stand 4,
I guess its not a test like sustanon,So if Deca is not available would adding to my sustanon+winny+clen cycle be a good synergistisc Stack.:cool:

here is some information on EQ:

Pharmaceutical Name:
boldenone undecylenate

Brand Names:

Countries of Origin:
Boldebal-H 50 mg/ml; Ilium Troy Lab. Australia

Equipoise (o.c.) 25 ma, 50 mg/ml; Squibb Canada, Mexico,

U.S.

Equipoise 25 ma, 50 mg/ml; Solvay Vet. Canada,

Mexico, U.S.

Ganabol 25 ma, 50 mg/ml; Laboratorios VM.

Colombia, Panama,

Guatemala, El Salvador,

Honduras, Ecuador, Dom.

Rep.,Bolivia, Peru, Chile,

Paraguay, Venezuela

Pace 25 mg/ml; Jurox Labs Australia

Sybolin 25 mg/ml; Manufacturer unknown,

Australia

Vebonol 25 mg/ml; Ciba-Geigy G. CH,

Australia

Description:
Equipoise was developed by Ciba in 1949 for the veterinary industry in treating cattle, horses and dogs. It was actually meant to be a longer lasting injectable version of D-Bol, in fact D-Bol and Equipoise are chemically identical, what separates the two is that while D-bol has a 17Alpha alkyl (which keeps it from being broken down by the live during digestion) Equipoise has an Ester chain Undecylenate: Chemical Structure C11H20O2 (the ester chain is meant to slow down it's release for up to 28 days after injection).

Although chemically identical the action of Equipoise is very different from that of D-bol, Equipoise will be broken down by the liver in one pass, while D-bol will pass through several times unaffected. After ingestion D-Bol will remain active for up to 4 hours while Equipoise will release at small amounts for up to 28 days. Equipoise will aromatize into a simple estrogen, while D-Bol will aromatize into a 17Alpha alkyl estrogen which will remain in the system unaffected by the liver for a longer period of time(severe water retention and gynocomastia are very known side effects of D-Bol due to its conversion to a stronger Estrogen while the same User will experience neither of those side effects while using Equipoise).

Equipoise is a good all around drug, it stacks well for both cutting and bulking, it is a good mass and strength builder. While on a cutting cycle its users will appreciate the increased vascularity that comes from it's blood volumenizing effect. compared to some of the other drugs in it's class Equipoise is fairly inexpensive, so users should be able to use this drug at high dosages without going bankrupt.

hey Retabolil2 , you can get EQ in 50mg/ml 50cc (ganabol,maxi-gan,egui-gan), 100mg/ml 10cc (ultragan), and 200mg/ml 10cc (ttokkyo).
i do agree the site i got the info from needs to be updated it is a little out of date on the dosages and manufactures

Last edited:
Damn, I wish I could get Ultragan in Moscow, I don`t like Ttokkyo products and I`ve heard their Eq is underdosed.

Top Bottom