Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 6 dbol test eq

harpoon

does everyone else have a shitty week after they stop their dbol? this is my third cycle. i was 6 feet 220 going into this and now i'm about 225.... i did the dbol weeks 1-5 @30mg the test is going from 1-8 @500mg and the eq weeks 1-10 @400mg ...week 5 was awesome..my bench went from 305 for one to 325 for two and i did 315 4 times. i was pumped...my weight was up around 227. this week i struggled to get 315 twice....i only got 6 hours sleep and i worked all day before the gym, but i think i shoulda done better. what do you guys think?

Due to the sleep deprivation and full work day I wouldm't use this as a measurement of your progress.

Lincoln

What are your goals their brother? I will try and help any way I can just have to know what your going for...DO not concentrate on the weight, unless your a powerlifter. I would choose form over weight any day.

I agree with reconnect, this is my first time on dbol but have gained 20 plus pounds in the first 4 weeks

yes d-bol by itself, is stronger then either eq, or any test for strength gains by thereselves, so it makes perfect sense. If you used 210mg of d-bol a week and 210 mg of test or eq vs, d-bol will give you more power anyday.

hey harpoon the same goes for the following
anadrol
d-bol
finaplix
primoteston depot
sustanon250
test cyp prop susp theramex, when stop you will feel the lost of power if you end it during a cycle in continue with others

Top Bottom