Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

She's 16....

|D_J^B_J|

I'm 20...

She wants it, I want it.

The only problem is that I've never gone for anyone 3 years younger than me, and something in the back of my mind is telling me that this young is just not right, despite the legal age here being 16.

Thoughts?

Well I had that thought, but the gap between a 20 yr old guy & a 16 yr old girl is friggen scary.

Sassy69 said:
Well I had that thought, but the gap between a 20 yr old guy & a 16 yr old girl is friggen scary.
20 year old dude and his ever-hardening penis and naive 16 y/o yearning for acceptance. unwed couple w/illegitimate child.

Well, Id say stay the hell away if I didnt have 2 very close friends of mine who met their current wives/girlfriends while they were still 15-16 years old. I know that sounds fuckin nuts... but for their age they actually were very mature, and ended up hanging out with my group of guys constantly while we were all "growing up". At that time we were all 20-23 years old.

My father is 10 years older than my mother, and as someone said above... 10 years down the road it wont matter.

I dont advise to have any sexual relations with anyone under 18... however, i damn sure wouldnt crucify you for it because that would make me a hypocrite since I approve/approved of my friends relationships with the 2 girls I mentioned (both couples are still together by the way, and the girls are now both 22)

:coffee:

I think it just depends on what type of girl she is. Does she look like the girl that would scream statatory rape to the cops if you 2 fight or split? (dont know if your dating or not).

Inhibitor

Top Bottom