Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAMNIT! Deca gives me gyno. Question on Fina now....

Big Brother Val

Three weeks into Deca, my nips started hurting so bad, I couldn't believe it. Especially on my right side. Just like the good ol' days when I'd cycle without clomid. But as we all know, clomid does shit for Deca.
So... I have no Winny, or anything else to combat the effects. So I had no choice but to stop the Deca.

I posted that Poll on Deca giving gyno... and it seems the majority of users don't get it. I'm in the smaller percentile, as it gave it to me right off.

So no offense to all you Deca lovers out there. I'm not really anti-Deca... but I'm not going to take it again. I really feel I'd grow well off of it... but I don't want a big pair of floppy boobs from it.

So here's my question. I'm going to start Fina pretty soon (I hope). If I'm sensitive to the Deca, does that mean the Fina will without a doubt cause gyno? Because I can't afford the Winny right now. So I either get the Fina and wait... or just start crackin' and start the Winny in about 4 weeks when I can afford it.
Not that I'm super impatient, mind you.
I just have a big wrestling show coming up in August, and would really like to look my best for it. Very important show for me. I was hoping to start Fina on Monday, at 75 mgs/ daily.

I got gyno off fina, but it was at very high doses. The gear is so short acting that if you start to get any signs you can stop pretty quick before you have full-blown hooters.

:( darn big brother, that sux, I thought you where going to love deca 2, sorry to hear that, how much where you taking? How much weight did you put on in the three weeks of use?

Hugh Gellatts said:
I got gyno off fina, but it was at very high doses. The gear is so short acting that if you start to get any signs you can stop pretty quick before you have full-blown hooters.

Fina only??????

Andy

be careful bro, if you got gyno symptoms from deca you will definetely get from fina. i have done deca at 500 a week and no gyno, did fina at 75 mg a day and got fuckin gyno. this shit about getting symptoms and getting off and being ok is bullshit. i got the shit overnight and now i am taking winny to try to rid it. man, fina is the shit, but i tell you what its hard to beat winny at 100mg a day. this shit is the bomb. if you want to get hard and ripped just go with the winny and throw in some masteron or anavar. you wont be dissapointed. nothing has made me as strong as the winny.

I've had problems with gyno in the past on high dosage dbol and test cycles. Currently I'm shooting fina 75mg/day with no problems yet but I'm also using winny.

Mikey, I gained only 3 lbs. But... I was just under way. Taking 450 mgs a week. I thought I was going to do great as well.

Hugh... that's what I thought about it. Lasting 24-36 hours in the system, rather than a couple of weeks, I figured if they started to hurt, I could lay off. It's already working on the Deca, and that's not close to being out of the system yet. They aren't near as sore.

Busdriver.... how long were you taking the Fina before your gyno started, and were you taking it alone?

Lift or Die... how much Winny are you taking?

My concern is taking it without the Winny, as I said I just don't have the cash for it right now, but will in about 3-4 weeks. So unless someone knows where I can get Winny, and put payments on layaway, so to speak... then I'm screwed on that aspect.

From what I've read, the Fina doesn't aromtize that easily. And I'm sort of counting on that part of it... Is that a bad idea?

Andy

I was on fina (1000mg) a week/winstrol(50mg ED)/suspension (600mg a week), and taking .5mg armidex and clomid too. When I've used test before in gram quantities and .25mg armidex EOD or clomid only worked fine. I thought the gyno could still be from the suspension (chinese oil based that hits too fast) so I stopped that but stayed on the tren and winstrol. Even after dropping the suspension the swelling got worse, and I got nipple discharge (fucking scary when that happens).

Granted I was approuching E2 levels with the fina. The results are crazy at a gram, but so is the risk of sides.

Once I stopped the tren and stayed on winstrol the swelling went down some (jellybean sized lump on one side, small marble sized on the other).

i was a day shy of 5 weeks, i was doing anavar, 250mg test a week and the tren. i just thought when i got symptoms i would get off and do a little winny and be fine. hah, i thought wrong. i now have a puffy flabby pec to go along with my six pack, looks really nice cant wait to get back to the beach. SCREW ME !!!!!!

Big Brother Val said:
Mikey, I gained only 3 lbs. But... I was just under way. Taking 450 mgs a week. I thought I was going to do great as well.

Hugh... that's what I thought about it. Lasting 24-36 hours in the system, rather than a couple of weeks, I figured if they started to hurt, I could lay off. It's already working on the Deca, and that's not close to being out of the system yet. They aren't near as sore.

Busdriver.... how long were you taking the Fina before your gyno started, and were you taking it alone?

Lift or Die... how much Winny are you taking?

My concern is taking it without the Winny, as I said I just don't have the cash for it right now, but will in about 3-4 weeks. So unless someone knows where I can get Winny, and put payments on layaway, so to speak... then I'm screwed on that aspect.

From what I've read, the Fina doesn't aromtize that easily. And I'm sort of counting on that part of it... Is that a bad idea?

Top Bottom